Re: ERROR CODE NBA-PDS

by IamTheGodfatherG

Original Post

Re: Disconnecting Glitch That EA Doesn't Want To Address! NBA-PDS

★★ Novice
If you ever do find a solution pleaseeee let me know I am having the exact same issue I restore license like a billion test internet connection unplugged computer from router plus I have an Ethernet connection it’s like does EA even care about trying to compete???? I called EA last Saturday told me there was only 7k people online....if that’s the case then WHHHHHY these servers hot garbage?
Message 21 of 28 (2,068 Views)

★★ Novice
Happens to everyone! Since EA's admins seem to be not helpful at all I'm wondering how 2k's servers are??
Message 22 of 28 (2,025 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
This moderator can't even be honest with us . We all know that EA has allowed people to quit any time they want and not get a penalty for it. In turn , I have played 11 games online, every time some one quits , I get no win , and they aren't being penalized .

I want a refund. We all deserve one. For a game that took 2 years to develop, this is trash.
Message 23 of 28 (1,985 Views)

★★★ Novice
I completely agree. I've played so many people in the top 100 and they disconnect every time they get down big. I love the game but this really ruins the ranked head to head experience.
Message 24 of 28 (1,970 Views)

Head to head lag outs

★★★ Newbie

The Server will suddenly crash and when you try again it does the same thing the error code is NBA-PDS but when I look on the error codes it says there isnt an error code found with that id

Message 25 of 28 (1,642 Views)

Re: Head to head lag outs

★★ Novice

For anyone who cares... this is happening to me on NBA LIVE 19 now. Mostly happens when I'm playing with friends, but it happens to me at least once a night now. Very annoying, considering I can't seem to find a fix online.

System: XBOX ONE

Message 26 of 28 (1,411 Views)

Re: Head to head lag outs

★★★ Newbie

It happening to me every match

Message 27 of 28 (1,335 Views)

★★ Novice

I don’t even waste my time calling live they full of it I go through the same bs I even rebuild my data multiple times still nothing it’s sad when live community is SO SMALL compared to the competition and their servers are MORE TRASH 

Message 28 of 28 (1,221 Views)