Re: Hansen Galippo shooting free throws freezes game

by arrghking

Original Post

Hansen Galippo shooting free throws freezes game

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? The One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am in the One mode. Playing with the Cavs.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time Hansen Gallippo goes to the foul line if its a two shot foul it freezes the game or if its a one shot foul it forces me to call a time out because he is frozen at the foul line.
What should be happening instead? He should take the free throws and the game should continue as normal
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

I am in process of playing The One mode and my player is on the Cavs. There is a bug with a player named Hansen Galippo any time he goes to the foul line it screws up the game. If it's a one shot free throw he is stuck at the foul line and I have to call a time out when I get the ball back. If it's a two shot whether he makes or misses the game is over. The ball just sits there and the ref does nothing. Is there a remedy to this problem? As far as I can see I can't trade him or cut him. It's just really annoying getting into a game only to have this happen and have to start over.

Message 1 of 4 (1,740 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem in franchise mode with a player I drafted. Free throw bar will not fill and player freezes and have to restart. I have had it happen with another drafted player so I redid my draft and still the same but with a different player. I restart and the same happens. It's very annoying.
Message 2 of 4 (1,679 Views)

★★ Novice
PS4 fully updated
Message 3 of 4 (1,678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem on Xbox One except that it is completely random and not player specific.  It keeps happening in Franchise mode maybe every one out of three games.  HELP EA!!

Message 4 of 4 (1,658 Views)