Re: NBA Live 18 Crash Again 😡😡😠

by carseclass

Original Post

Re: Third Year in The League freezes

★★★★ Novice

Same here ! Full bar at 49 and every time I complete the game it freezes ?! Hopefully we get an update soon !!??

Message 21 of 44 (1,315 Views)

Re: NBA Live 18 Crash Again 😡😡😠

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

try to power cycle for 10 seconds then wait for 30 seconds or power cycle for 30 seconds then unplug for 30 seconds  then plug your console back in  . you can uninstall your game  and  uninstall your game with out your  Microsoft  account too. xbox one troubleshooting steps

Message 22 of 44 (1,247 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have this same issue at the end of the second game in the third season too! I hope they fix.

Message 23 of 44 (1,268 Views)

Re: Way too many crashes(when reading text messages). Fix this game!

★★★ Newbie
Game keeps crashing for me every time I try to select chapter 7. The cutscene that played before it had audio issues (it was super choppy every time it played) but then right afterward it crashes. This game has been out for over 2 weeks and this issue has yet to be resolved.
Message 24 of 44 (1,209 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @MizuEn @soldhissole @Booyaka701 @x1amdboomer @Kdog473

I can see that you are all experiencing the same issues.

Just to be able to help you in a more accurate manner, it would be interesting to know.

• The game mode(s)
  • The platform
  • How often are you experiencing the issue?

Roulbox

Message 25 of 44 (1,241 Views)

Re: Way too many crashes(when reading text messages). Fix this game!

Hey @LeVexMythoclast

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing those issues, if you are playing on Xbox One, I would advice you to try the steps suggested by this user.

I you play on PS4, you can try the following:

1. Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller. 
  2. Select "Turn Off PS4". 
  3. Let the PlayStation 4 to fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
  4. Restart the PlayStation 4. 

Roulbox

Message 26 of 44 (1,198 Views)

★ Novice
Hello,

It's literally every single game that you play in the third year of The League. The game freezes at the end when it's going to show you your stats, etc.

I'm on ps4 but I've heard Xbox is experiencing the same issues as well.
Message 27 of 44 (1,233 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hello @EA_Roulbox

My platform is PS4 although I've heard XBOX users experience the same issue.

The game mode is Career Mode league game.

In the third season after game two (some mentioned after game one), heading to the player performance summary screen. You don't even get to the point where your score appears on the screen. Your player just stands there. No matter how many times you close and restart the app, it'll do the same thing; freeze when you head to the performance summary screen. It's like you literally can't go past game 1 or 2 in the third season at all.
Thanks.
Message 28 of 44 (1,222 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am on xbox in the playoffs of my second season and on level 49 going on 50 and every time I complete the game I just freeze on the screen before the end game stats show up! I have even tried just simulating past a game or two but as soon as I play another game the same thing happens !? It seems to be a level 50 bug or something ? Thank you for taking the time to look at this issue ! I was having a blast with live 18 until this started happening so I am really hoping for an update Standard smile

Message 29 of 44 (1,217 Views)

[ Edited ]

NBA fans,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention, I will discuss this with our studio and keep you updated as soon as I hear back from them. In the meantime I would appreciate if you could make sure to try the following:

Playstation

1. Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller. 
  2. Select "Turn Off PS4". 
  3. Let the PlayStation 4 to fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
  4. Restart the PlayStation 4. 

Xbox

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until the Xbox One completely powers down.
  2. Disconnect the power cable from the Xbox One so there is no power source connected to the console.
  3. Press the power button on the front of the Xbox One three or four times. This will drain any remaining power from the battery. 
  4. Reconnect the power cable to the console.
    • For standard Xbox One models, you'll have to let the light on the power brick go from white to orange before progressing further.
  5. Turn on the console via the power button. 

Thanks,

Roulbox

Message 30 of 44 (1,219 Views)