Freezing during Pro Am tourney game

by MNHammer2k16

Original Post

Freezing during Pro Am tourney game

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Pro Am tourney in The One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Game is freezing, then buzzing sound and then crashes back to main screen after playing Pro Am tourney for about 2 minutes. Started with latest update a day or 2 ago. Happened on 2 different profiles in different Pro Am games.
What happens when the bug occurs? Freeze and crash to main screen
What should be happening instead? Run normally
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Pro Am in The One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Game is freezing, then buzzing sound and then crashes back to main screen after playing Pro Am tourney for about 2 minutes. Started with latest update a day or 2 ago. Happened on 2 different profiles in different Pro Am games.
What happens when the bug occurs? Freeze and crash.
What should be happening instead? Just run like normal and not freeze.
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

Message 1 of 3 (806 Views)

Re: Freezing during Pro Am tourney game

★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing an identical issue. It occurs during the first Pro-Am event (Cherashore) after the NBA Draft in The One mode, during the play-in game that you have to win to start the tournament. If you play the challenges on the right rail (Markiff Morris/Dion Waiters, etc.), the freeze does not occur. Only during the tournament game ladder.

Message 2 of 3 (783 Views)

Re: Freezing during Pro Am tourney game

★★★ Newbie
I experiencing this bug too and I had note that it occurs when I complete a playground objectives in Pro Am mode.
Message 3 of 3 (764 Views)