Re: Fix ur shooting in this game

by Starlinghunter

Original Post

Fix ur shooting in this game

★★★ Newbie
Nba live 2018 anu other u have to fix or do somthing with the shooting because i all the time shoot anf miss anf i fully charge the shot meter and still miss even when iam open wtf explaine me this one plz because i dont get this game miss 14 shoot got one after 14 shoot or what ever amd when u shoot its says Guarded but when i guard some one they all ways get in
Message 1 of 3 (519 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here is what needs to be changed asap. The shot meter is made for only green shots to go in. Wide open shots not green miss way to often. The algorithm is off, open shots need to be more effective rather they are green or yellow. I have had yellow shots all the way at the top wide open miss every time. Mid Range is broke, it was broken on Live 16 also, but it was fixed. Can we EA look into making a simple patch that addresses that. Live 19 I know is the focus and I am cool with that. Just address that for this year. Live 18 is no doubt that fire, but it is crazy to take good shots and they don't go in because they not Green. Thank you 

Message 2 of 3 (477 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Use live events to practice getting good at shooting in the green.
Also, ratings of players you are against will make it harder to get in even if they arent closely guarding you.
Message 3 of 3 (472 Views)