by zach1233

Original Post

Re: Face scan

★★★ Newbie
are we sure cause I don't see it
Message 41 of 82 (6,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Any help for iPhone X? I get a red screeen on the face scan section, screen just freezes where it should be scanning.
Message 42 of 82 (6,328 Views)

Face scan frozen

★★★ Newbie
Hi,
I have an iPhone X, on the ea companion app, the face scan just stays on it s red screen. I gave the app access to camera. No luck.
Message 43 of 82 (6,338 Views)

Face scan

★★★ Newbie
I am stuck here with this and nothing is happening.
Message 44 of 82 (6,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie
???
Message 45 of 82 (6,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing for me. Apparently there is no support for this. I've tried on iPhone x and iPhone 8 and get the same red screen on both.

Message 46 of 82 (6,274 Views)

why face scan red

★★★ Newbie

why face scan red

Message 47 of 82 (6,218 Views)

Re: why face scan red

★★ Novice
Did you ever get an answer on this? Having the same issue.
Message 48 of 82 (6,118 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

My apologies for the delayed response on this, we've had some reports from certain of our players are running into issues when attempting to transfer their game face from the companion app to their console.

We've been looking into this, however in order to get to the bottom of the issue we need more information from you. If you are encountering this issue please get back to us with the information on the mobile device you have been using to upload your game face.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 49 of 82 (48,062 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I download the app, i allow access to my camera, and it just shows a red screen where I'm supposed to scan. It doesn't even give me the ability to scan my face let alone have a problem of transferring from app to console...
Message 50 of 82 (5,967 Views)