Re: NBA Live 18 face scan won't load

by xwhitemambax24x

Original Post

Re: why face scan red

★★ Novice
This is why EA is trash anymore. You need more info when there is a screenshot above? Wtf. Also having the same issue
Message 61 of 82 (3,545 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Used my imac and my android no luck
Message 62 of 82 (3,463 Views)

Re: NBA Live 18 face scan won't load

★★★ Newbie
It won’t even scan my face it says it lost track of my face or I moved my head to fast and I’ve been moving my head super slow so idk why it won’t scan
Message 63 of 82 (3,448 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7 and my face is scanned and it's on the app I just can't figure out how to get it on my PlayStation 4 please help me
Message 64 of 82 (3,388 Views)

Re: can i talk to someone

★★★★★ Newbie
How do u upload ur face
Message 65 of 82 (3,203 Views)

Re: Face scan

★★★ Newbie
Do I go to the one or create player
Message 66 of 82 (3,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem my face is not loading to my game but it’s in the app but it’s not going to my game 

Message 67 of 82 (2,898 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't recall a screen asking me to sign into my EA account. There was one asking me to join a group or community, but no log in screen. How can I go back in and log in?

Message 68 of 82 (2,802 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm done exscexa this ...??🤔🤔🤔🤔my problem I do the whole head turn right left scan thing it goes to a screen saying generaring preview and it says failed scan again what am I doing wrong ???

Message 69 of 82 (2,759 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm done exscexa this ...??🤔🤔🤔🤔my problem I do the whole head turn right left scan thing it goes to a screen saying generaring preview and it says failed scan again what am I doing wrong ???

Message 70 of 82 (2,759 Views)