Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Face scan not working

★ Novice
It’s not the phone
Message 51 of 82 (4,644 Views)

Why is my Face Scan not working. It keeps asking me to rescan

★★★ Newbie
My NBA Companion for Live 2018 will not scan my face. It does not work it keeps asking me to rescan my face.
Message 52 of 82 (4,634 Views)

Re: why face scan red

★★★ Newbie
It said that the render failed every time I scanned my face
Message 53 of 82 (4,625 Views)

Re: NBA Live 18 face scan won't load

★★★ Newbie
Absolutely no help. Everything is correct on log in and it still just says checking for scan.
Message 54 of 82 (4,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey roger my gameface has is not loading either it’s like a red screen as if I were to put my thumb in front of the camera not a good experience so far
Message 55 of 82 (4,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey Rodger can you find a way to get the face scan to be supported on apple devices that’d be really great.

Thanks

Max.
Message 56 of 82 (4,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie
IPhone X
Message 57 of 82 (4,452 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yea I had the same I have a new iPhone 8 Plus and have that issue
Message 58 of 82 (4,431 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So I’ve been reading everybody’s threads on here. I have the same red screen on a brand new iPhone X. Tried in different WiFi networks, I’ve restarted routers, turned my phone off and on, and deleted and reinstalled the app, which means it’s a developer issue, and not a phone issue. This has obviously been going on a while with other players and I’m just tryna get my face on the dang tv when I play the game. So if there is a fix, what is it, and if there’s not a fix, why the hell isnt there a fix on a 5 month old game?
Message 59 of 82 (4,354 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im using the companion app on an iphone 8 plus, and getting the red screen issue as well.98199C8E-B34A-4EF5-95B7-3D3CF538A405.jpeg

Message 60 of 82 (4,349 Views)