Dear NBA Live Devs

by quest_4knowledg

Original Post

Dear NBA Live Devs

★ Apprentice
Dear NBA Live Devs if you listen to the suggestions that the people who spend hours playing your games you would have a great quality product and wouldn’t be in Competition with NBA 2K I doubt if you all even comb through and or these post and apply what is reasonable , I and many others left the NBA 2k brand because they decided that buying their games was not enough they wanted to squeeze more money out of you by Deliberately making the game a pay to play game the only way to have a decent player was through micro transactions. I Applaud EA Sports for not doing that with this game continue with that please. Another reason people have left 2k is because they forgot about the Casual players which is a pretty good part of their sells and catered to the online players only once again pay to play. The Experience if playing career mode was Frustrating because it Taylor your game play for you to and made it the game they wanted you to pay not the game that people would like to play. So my advice to you is don’t forget get about the people who don’t play online take the suggestion of the post that people have posted here give us a Basketball game that we want and not one you want us to have and you will have loyal and supporting Clients that will continue to Purchase your products
If you do read this that you
C.B
Message 1 of 1 (572 Views)