Character no jumping on pin

by Velozity0

Original Post

Character no jumping on pin

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? The league/ Streets/ the One my character
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make my character jump 100% of the time for lobs, instead of being stuck in a running animation. Instead of going into the jump attempt for going up for a lob he becomes stuck in running animation
What happens when the bug occurs? When calling for a lob, my character will not jump. Character becomes stuck in an animation where he is running with his hands up. This happens 4-5 times in a league game, I hit a record of it happening 4 times in a row when calling for lobs. Honeslty ruins building a character designed around dunking. The character becomes stuck in this running animation until the ball hits ground or goes out of bounds
What should be happening instead? My character should no matter what attempt to jump for the lob, say defense is in his way, he goes to attempt to jump but gets jammed in defense. However most the time there’s ins defense in their the way, character is often open for the lob pass. Character should go into a jumping animation.
How severe is the bug? B - Major

I would attach sadly I’m reporting this off my phone, I’m sure you could test this, it happens so often in league and street games for me I’m sure you’d encounter it. It’s super obvious to, character calling for lob just kinda glitches into a dumb animation, that looks plane *.
Message 1 of 1 (798 Views)