Re: Can't update nba live 19- nba-dcfp

by YomoHoustone

Original Post

Can't update nba live 19- nba-dcfp

★ Novice

I am unable to update nba live 19 due to not being able to connect to servers! Everytime the game loads, it gets to update game screen and stops at 15% and states that I lost connection to servers (with nba-dcfp error code). I went into settings to delete the two files that was advised to be deleted but that didn't work. I know I have good WIFI so I know that's not the problem. I decided to delete the whole game because that's the only way it will update. I just want to play the game online and with up to date patches without this headache. Please let me know if there are any other fixes for this. EA I love y'all but y'all are gonna have to work with me here! lol

Message 1 of 14 (5,754 Views)

Community Manager

@douga32

Can you try connecting to your router with a cable just for testing purposes.

Who is your ISP?

What Country/State are you in?

barry.png
Message 2 of 14 (5,677 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Can't connect to servers for nba live19 !!! Again !!! How long before we can play online?? This has happened to me twice!!!

Message 3 of 14 (5,665 Views)

★ Novice
I'm in the US, Georgia and I'm not near my router
Message 4 of 14 (5,639 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

#metoo

This has happened to me since demo. seems to come back every other update. i got the first one. then the second one broke it. then it worked now its back again. this is really annoying. i can still play the game but not online. i dont get this with any other EA games. are we going to have to deal with this all year?

Message 5 of 14 (5,595 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seriously EA!!! This is a good game. Just fix the freaking servers. I’m gonna go to 2k if it isn’t fixed soon. Pretty sure I’m not the only one. 

Message 6 of 14 (5,580 Views)

★ Novice

This is ridiculous.  I have the same issue..it gets to 15%  and then disconnect NBA -DCFP...I tried wire connections reset everything on my router.This is the only game that wont connect to EA servers. Madden connects fi e as well as NHL.... Come on!!!!!

Message 7 of 14 (5,324 Views)

★ Novice

Switching to 2K19 this holiday season 

Message 8 of 14 (5,323 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem but it happens after the 32%, plus the error is NBA-DCFEA.

Another problem i have is that is impossible (since the first update, so it's been a lot of time) to play with a friend (2 joypads on the same console) in franchise mode... it shows the 2 pads but the player number 2 can't choose any side

Message 9 of 14 (5,308 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
I have the same issue. Now my 99 created player is deleted due to your stupid instructions
Message 10 of 14 (5,251 Views)