Re: 100% on all pro-am objectives but achievement doesn't unlock

by Raxar

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

This issue did not fix for me. I don't think its working for those who are glitched at 97%. I can literally send a video if needed. The "Complete 2 Assists or 2 Blocks" Objective does not work whatsoever on the Isiah challenge. I tried this as soon as the last update was released yesterday. 

Message 31 of 39 (2,929 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Achievement FINALLY unlocked, but my progress still looks like this. Get your 💩 together. SMH
Message 32 of 39 (2,910 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

How did it unlock for you? Neither the trophy or objective is unlocking for me on PS4 and I tried it a 2nd time, winning the game too.

Update: Okay, yes! After trying it a third time the trophy popped up, however, the objective still says 97%. Just as a side note to any reading EA moderator, I'd really appreciate if you guys can fix the "Shooter's Touch" trophy on PS4. Everyone I've talked to is unable to obtain that trophy despite trying all the different shot types. The people who got it also said it popped up randomly. Thanks for the 100% objective trophy fix!

Message 33 of 39 (2,894 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I’m having a hard time completing the last objective (force a shotclock violation on defense) and I’m so frustrated with it. For you having completed it a third time, can you give us some tips on how to force a shotclock violation? Like what playstyle should we pick and the height of your player? Mine is a wing defender with a maxed out height (around 6’7” afair) which is my 2nd character as my first is a wing scorer which can’t get the job done as far as the said objective is concerned. Thank you!

Message 34 of 39 (2,512 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Wing hybrid...you gotta kinda spam double team but release when it can allow an open shot. So just hold b button down and release when necessary. Also, make sure you win the game. Some challenges count progress after losses. This one doesn't.
Message 35 of 39 (2,505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I played some games but no achievement! still 97%. I'm on Xbox One, who unlocked it is only on PS4? 

Message 36 of 39 (2,020 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
seriously.. ive been trying this for weeks & still nothing. what makes it worse is that this is the last trophy that i need for the platinum
Message 37 of 39 (2,018 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
i sent in a case to u guys bout this & they closed it 2 hours after me posting it.. im also having the same issue with the same exact challenge. PLEASE HELP!!!
Message 38 of 39 (1,995 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I unlocked it!:eahigh_file: after playing 3 games, no matter win or loss

Message 39 of 39 (1,769 Views)