Re: 100% on all pro-am objectives but achievement doesn't unlock

by Raxar

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
Thanks for finally hearing us. Dont mean to shoot the messenger but i give EA way too much money.
Message 21 of 39 (3,003 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah what that last update did was just bring everybody's third venue to 97% and disabling its completion. 

Message 22 of 39 (2,985 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The achievement has been patched in the last update! After playing one game with my character, the achievement unlocked.  Thanks for fixing this!

Message 23 of 39 (2,899 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
NO IT DIDN'T FIX ANYTHING! I'm sick of playing this game OVER AND OVER. I'm going to need some compensation for this bs!
Message 24 of 39 (2,885 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I've completely quit playing this game because EA refuses to fix this broken P.O.S. I will NOT be giving these ungrateful, * poor developers any more of my money
Message 25 of 39 (2,881 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I feel ya man. I had the 1st in the world to complete the game, stolen from me because of it. I did pop it today because I had it showing as 100% before that new bug. I never had that issue with the 97%, thank God. I feel the sentiment though. Do these games even get tested before launch? I feel bad for the people who buy the game cheap for black Friday. Thinking there will still be an online community. Im happy it's fixed(?), but it should never have taken this long to fix.
Message 26 of 39 (2,878 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Whatever that last update was yesterday still didn't fix this. Objective is still uncompletable and venue stuck at 97%.

Message 27 of 39 (2,872 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey guys,

As mentioned by @heythereyo88, the issue with this objective has been fixed on yesterday´s update.

[Patch Notes]

@Raxar @1ManWolfPac @ballin4real365, Can you confirm if you are still encountering this issue after updating the game?  

Roulbox

Message 28 of 39 (2,860 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Dude, those aren't old pictures. I took them as I made that comment. You didn't fix anything. So in short...yeah I still have the problem.
Message 29 of 39 (2,851 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm good now. Thanks Roul.
Message 30 of 39 (2,843 Views)