Re: 100% on all pro-am objectives but achievement doesn't unlock

by 1ManWolfPac

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
Hey, EA...How about actually fixing something!!!! You're headed in the wrong direction on this one, geniuses. I'm not a fan of LOSING progress that i've already gained. I even replayed this challenge and doubled the requirements, but still looks as shown. Another perfect example of Electronic Arts blatant disregard for their customers after they've collected their money.
Message 11 of 39 (2,866 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Just completed a second time!!!! And still no achievement. Please fix this. For a game that sold less than 10,000 copies... you would think they would treat the die hard fans a little better. I love Live... however the glitched/broken achievements have ruined the game. Please save face with a patch. We all beg of you!
Message 12 of 39 (2,849 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same issue on mines as well. I have 2/3 for Isaiah Thomas. I'm stuck on the Earn 2 Assists or Blocked Shots
Message 13 of 39 (2,824 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
What's the point of putting up an answers page.... if no one at Ea will answer any problems/queries? Seriously, this site is a joke. The game and company are a joke. You will not be getting my money any more. No more deluxe editions. No more ultimate team in game microtransactions. You are done. Good luck on NBA live 19. I'd be surprised if you sell 100 copies... I now see why there was no live 17. What a joke!
Message 14 of 39 (2,797 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just want to state also that my "Seattle Pacific University" changed from 100% to 97% but the objective "Earn 2 assists or blocks" is not working during the game so the trophy is still unattainable for me. This challenge took a lot of work and I am really hoping this will be fixed. 

Message 15 of 39 (2,757 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello NBA Fans,

First of all, I apologize for your experience with this issue and the delayed response. I would like to thank you all for taking the time to provide this information with us. The information provided, will help us to get to the bottom of this issues as soon as possible.

I will be sharing this information with our experts and update this thread as soon as I have more if information on this, or should we need more information from your side.

Thanks,

Roulbox

*Accepting as a solution for visibility, issue still under investigation. 

Message 16 of 39 (2,789 Views)

Hello NBA Fans,

The studio has confirmed that we recently released a fix for this issue.

I would appreciate if you could make sure that your game is up to date and confirm if the issue is still occuring?

Roulbox

*Accepting as a solution for visibility,

Message 17 of 39 (12,663 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The issue is still occurring after the latest update.  No one who has completed all objectives have gotten the achievement to unlock.  Like people have been saying, the last update lowered our percentage for the isaiah thomas throwback challenge.  It is stuck at 97 % and after doing the objective the achievement does not unlock.

Bottom line, the "legend of the streets" achievement is still glitched and needs to be fixed.  Our venue progress has actually gone down after the last update as we mentioned, so the fix did not work at all and has gone in the wrong direction.

Please let them know that this is still not fixed and needs to be addressed so the achievement can unlock properly.  Thank you.

Message 18 of 39 (2,664 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Typical.... make sure you have the most current version of the game.. The patch was fixed.. don't you love it when the company turns it around on us as if we are Neanderthal man, just discovering an Xbox for the first time.
.... except it wasn't. And no one has unlocked the legend of the streets in like 2 months. I guess the game needs more disgruntled peeps to speak up. Star Wars BF2 fixed an issue in less than 24 hrs. Why? More pissed off peeps spoke up.
Message 19 of 39 (2,656 Views)

Hey @heythereyo88 @1ManWolfPac

Thanks for letting us know that the issue is still occurring since the last update.

I will be raising this matter to the studio and keep you updated on this thread.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Roulbox

Message 20 of 39 (2,648 Views)