Re: ME1 Spectre Gear not available anymore?

by uncoordinatedfro

Original Post

★★★★ Expert

I can confirm this works, but only for that one time you're on the citadel. As soon as you leave or re-load, they're gone again.

Message 31 of 64 (872 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I’ve also reported this to an EA agent. They said they’d be looking into this. I also had to show them that this is a bug and not just a problem with my account/console 🙃

Message 32 of 64 (825 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Psychotps wrote:

I can confirm this works, but only for that one time you're on the citadel. As soon as you leave or re-load, they're gone again.

For some reason your comment has only made me realise that the issue is with characters leaving the citadel and the spectre weapons 😂

Message 33 of 64 (823 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CuriousValkyrie I 've found them available at CSEC requisitions officer but only after Virmire. But in the original, there was a lesser version of those same weapons at the early stages of the game
Message 34 of 64 (805 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@0icg That's my experience as well. The weapons showed up for me after Virmire. I checked it right before the endgame to see if I was lucky enough to upgrade my assault rifle to the Specter level 10, and it was there. I had over 10M so I just bought them all.

It's definitely a bug. Unless you use the exploit, the only time you can buy them are before the endgame.
Message 35 of 64 (797 Views)

Re: mass effect 1 spectre weapons not showing

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Same bug here. Pretty sure I saw this issue in original ME1 and I find that long-standing bugs like this not being addressed in the Remaster along with visual improvements extremely disingenuous on the part of everyone involved with the Legendary edition Frown

Message 36 of 64 (825 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@LordSnot

That fix will work, but only on that one visit. If you leave or save/reload, they will be gone again.
Message 37 of 64 (791 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hopefully, we get a fast quick Hotfix for this? I assume the Remaster release means there are sufficient people on the dev team tasked with addressing bugs in this new release? 

Message 38 of 64 (791 Views)

@Seefer 

Never heard of that Bug in the old games. Do you have a link?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 39 of 64 (780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here, play on PC.  Had them earlier when I couldn't afford to buy them, then around the time I saved up 1mil credits, they weren't there and haven't been there since, on either merchant (ship and C-Sec).  I am not certain exactly when they disappeared, to be fair.  However, I do remember you used to have to have the Rich Achievement, which is gone now, to buy Spectre Master Gear and I suspect there is some wiring there that needs to be remedied now that the Rich Achievement is removed.

Message 40 of 64 (713 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help