Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH. I chose to buy this on Origin

by EA_Mako

Original Post

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I chose to buy this on Origin

★★★ Newbie

Hi there guys, just wanted to hammer home the fact that I decided to buy this on YOUR platform for the purpose of supporting endeavors such as this. While I had the option to shop elsewhere, where a larger portion of my total games catalogue is, I chose to buy this on Origin. While a large number of games which EA produces/publishes really aren't in my wheelhouse, if/when EA publishes products that are of a quality and depth of interest to me, I support it wholeheartedly. Thank you so much for bringing this ICONIC game up to more modern standards and to a new generation of gamer.

I can't wait for this to release! I've also pre-ordered the legendary cache, because come on... 1-1 scale, replica wearable N7 Helmet... I had to.

If Bioware is given the time and space to work, I believe they can still produce games on par with the output of classic bioware despite recent missteps. So Please give them all the support they require to thrive and reattain their former glory.

Message 1 of 2 (655 Views)

Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH. I chose to buy this on Origin

Community Manager

Hey @metal_dawn, thanks for the post!

I'm greatly looking forward to getting my own helmet as well. To borrow a quote from my other favorite sci-fi franchise, this will make a fine addition to my collection. Thumbs up

And of course I'm always looking for an excuse to jump back into these games, so I'm super excited to dive back into this trilogy!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (575 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help