So, no answers to most topics about achievments bugs, no patchs, no nothing.

by Kalrej

Original Post

Re: ME2 achievements already unlocked?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thanks, this solution still works.

2021-05-31 09:11 PM 

I know the ones responsible will never read this anyway but it's mind-boggling and an absolute disgrace.

Message 71 of 248 (2,964 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I laugh and cry. I have LE on Steam, calmly played all day today, in the evening after a break and restarting the game, the installation of the EA app began (I heard about it for the first time, and installed it, as if in slight confusion, (by the way, she also deleted Origin herself)). As a result, somehow with 3 attempts, she realized that I did not want to run saves from the cloud that were outdated for a year. And what do I see when I enter? Broken achievements! For the sake of which I buy games, and not engage in piracy) As a result, we add another half hour to understand what the problem is and laugh at EA, a couple of hours unsuccessfully solve the problem in different ways proposed, and eventually demolish the stupid EA app, return Origin and hope that the achievements will work fine on Steam.

P.S. If you play through Steam and you have Origin, and when the launch suggests installing the EA app - just cancel the installation, the game will start via Origin.
P.S.S. I hope they won't close Origin completely soon.

Message 72 of 248 (2,682 Views)

★ Apprentice
@waldstation how did you revert to origin launcher? pls give me official link.. thanks..
Message 73 of 248 (2,566 Views)

Message 74 of 248 (2,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.

I can't believe this has been an issue for almost 2 years and EA hasn't done anything about it. And then you wonder why people hated EA years ago because they only pull the money out of your pocket and don't care about the things. Well thanks...

Message 75 of 248 (2,397 Views)

EA App updated destroyed my experience

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello Ea.

I hope you are getting better. because judging from the app you forced on me it is not looking good. The app just overwrote every achievemnt in game as completed, gave me all of the bonuses for completeing the me2 and me3, and basically destroyed my experience as a player. I have a limited time during the week to play games, and I try to enjoy them as much as I can, but I also reallt like to work on some achievemnts. right now my in-game achievemnts are all completed, but my steam achievemnts are all blocked.

I know you don't care anymore, since I bought the game already, but it would be really nice if I could at least finish it on the normal mode, not some super dupey- give mee all the money mode.

Also sucks that I discovered it after already acquiring archangel in me2, since I knew there was an achievement for it and I noticed I didn't get one. Now I will need to replay from scratch and it is reallt bothersome.

My question is, since you are obviously well informed about the problem ( looking at the posts from half a year ago), when will you fix it?

Message 76 of 248 (1,748 Views)

★★ Novice

Do you really expect something from EA? Even if the game won't launch at all because of their * launcher (which is already a thing for some people), they'll just put it on a bigger sale and someone will still buy it. They don't care about the game. They are deleting threads on steam forums. They are ignoring bug reports that are piling up here. They have MORE than enough money to hire a small team to make actual patches, but instead the best thing they can afford is kindly let a community manager to make a thread with "game fixing mods" which does not even cover all of the problems. I just wish someone made a mod which lets you play without Origin/EA launcher and still get Steam achievements.

Message 77 of 248 (2,333 Views)

So, no answers to most topics about achievments bugs, no patchs, no nothing.

★★ Novice

Guess I just can give up at this point ? Not able to get either paramour or insanity achievments after expending 80 plus hours on ME 1 and 2 is quite frustrating.

Guess its not getting fixed just because of some unlucky idiots ?.
Has anyone found a work around these issues ? Will running a new game help me get them ? (Unlikely by what I have already seen )

Guess I will just eat the * that EA wants me to eat.

Message 78 of 248 (1,829 Views)

Re: So, no answers to most topics about achievments bugs, no patchs, no nothing.

★★★ Newbie
How tired of the developers with their miserable launchers!! I also stopped getting any achievements after upgrading to EA. I noticed it after playing the game completely.
No one, no one is interested in your launchers, they only create problems!
Message 79 of 248 (1,696 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is it the last thing on the list or what? 

Message 80 of 248 (1,710 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help