Re: Potential for LEGO Mass Effect set?

by EA_David

Original Post

Potential for LEGO Mass Effect set?

★ Pro

Hello, I was just thinking the other day about how we can now get LEGO sets based on the Mass Effect series. Previously LEGO introduced the 18+ range, which they are using for sets like Winne the Pooh and Sesame Street, they previously made a theme with Overwatch sets so they have already invested into the videogame market.

I know any potential sets depends on discussion between LEGO and Bioware/EA so this would be to see the pulse of the fanbase if they are as interested in that as myself. I propose various ideas here:

-Sovering Class Reaper (with miniatures of the Normandy SR-1, a stand being the Citadel Council Chambers, a Systems Alliance cruiser to scale and the minifigures of: Shepards (male and female) plus Saren);

-Normandy SR-2 (as much I would love to have the ship like the UCS Millennium Falcon I would settle for a model that has nano figures representations of all the potential crew from ME 2-3, squadmates and Joker as well the regular ship workers, plus the minifigures of EDI and both versions of Joker plus that it includes the parts to make it into either the Cerberus or Alliance version);

-M35 MAKO (regular set version with the mimigigures of: Garrus, Ashley, Wrex and a Geth squad);

-Geth Colossus (Tali, Liara, Kaidan and Geth Troopers);

-Build your Shepard minifigure (basically a pack with two Shepard minifigures one male and one Female that builders can mix and match between: heads, torsos, hair pieces, legs and helmets);

-Normandy SR-1 (same thing with the SR-2 except the included figures would be Anderson and Dr. Chakwas plus the nano figures of the crew);

-M-44 Hammerhead (Zaeed, Kasumi, Thane, Jack, Collector Drones);

-Geth Dropship (Legion, Samara, Mordin, Grunt and enemy Geth);

-Dig site discovery (Javik, Cerberus Troops, James Vega, Ashley Williams (ME3));

-Cerberus Shuttle (Miranda Lawson, Jacob Taylor, LOKI Mechs);

-Alliance Shuttle (Kaidan (ME3), Steve Cortez, Samantha Traynor).

Thoughts?

Message 1 of 5 (2,448 Views)

Lego have a creation submission site, though it's far from a simple matter.

https://ideas.lego.com/ 

That hasn't stopped people building their own.

https://www.brothers-brick.com/tag/mass-effect/ 

https://rebrickable.com/search/?show_printed=on&include_accessory=1&include_gear=1&q=mass+effect&sea... 

Screenshot 2021-06-28 at 19.54.35.png

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (2,404 Views)

★ Pro
@SofaJockeyUK Yeah but they have rejected submissions on Mass Effect before, I am not as talented as other people but if we can get people to make good submissions now that they have a 18+ rating then we can turn our support to make them a reality.
Message 3 of 5 (2,389 Views)

Community Manager
@SofaJockeyUK That Lego Reaper is amazing, and kinda unsettling. I think in a dark room my brain would parse it as "giant bug" and panic before realising what it is.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (2,371 Views)

★ Pro
@EA_David That Reaper Destroyer is indeed awesome I wonder, since an IDEAS submission doesn't guarantee multiple sets, can talks be established between the LEGO company and EA/Bioware to make sets based on this series?
Message 5 of 5 (2,353 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help