Paramour III

by Razgriz1888

Original Post

Paramour III

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mako 

Hi,

Previously I have posted with issues regarding Paramour II & III and Insanity II & III.

After the recent patch I reloaded a ME2

save and obtained both Paramour II and Insanity II.

I have reloaded an ME3 save file romancing Miranda but Paramour III didn’t unlock.

I have completed the ME3 campaign this evening and Insanity III unlocked.

So, only Paramour III is an issue for me now.

Interestingly during the ending scenes it was Traynor who refused to put Sheps name on the memorial wall where I thought it would be Miranda..

I’m on XB Series X and I’ve tried all the suggestions folk have described. Reloading saves, making new saves, deleting old saves etc etc.

Message 1 of 6 (880 Views)

Re: Paramour III

★★★ Guide

Miranda can't place the name on the memorial wall, she's not on the Normandy in ME3.

Message 2 of 6 (872 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I did wonder if that was the case. I couldn’t remember if it was significant from when I played the trilogy  originally. a friend of mine who plays suggested that it’s your romantic interest that is at the memorial wall regardless.

Message 3 of 6 (862 Views)

@Razgriz1888 

It is either default to Samantha Traynor or the crewmember with the highest friendships score in regards to Shepard.

But it is not Miranda because she is, as said before, not part of the Normandy crew.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 6 (817 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Just an update: This morning I reloaded a save just before Ashley romance lock-in and steam rolled through to the romance scene with her. Still no Paramour III.

this leads me to believe that’s it’s nothing I’ve done wrong in the “romancing” of characters but something within the game that is neglecting to register that I have met the conditions for the achievement. @EA_Mako 

Message 5 of 6 (778 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the Issue with Paramour III unlocking. I'm on Mass Effect 3 Legendary (Insanity) working through 100% Steam Achievements, and just "locked" my romance with Ashley and no paramour III achievement didn't register?

I thought this bug/glitch was fixed? Not sure if the PC was?

Maybe someone can help me? Does it unlock later in the game (Citadel DLC)? Not sure if there's a romance scene in that?

Message 6 of 6 (592 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help