Paramour 3

by ZachH950

Original Post

Paramour 3

★ Novice

Paramour 3 is still not popping for me.

I'm on Xbox Series X and I've done every possible method, every cheese, every quick fix to try and get this achievement to pop, but nothing works.  I've uninstalled/reinstalled, hard booted, cleared cache, deleted my profile and redownloaded it, and got nothing still.  Is anyone else still facing this issue?  I've made sure to update the game, and it still is bugged.  

Message 1 of 7 (950 Views)

Re: Paramour 3

★★★ Guide

@ZachH950 wrote:

I've done every possible method

Does this include (unfortunately) starting a new playthrough? I've heard that some people had issues with saves created prior to the patch. I wasn't paying attention to when I got the patch but I did get Paramour 3 on Xbox One.

It might also be worth noting two other things I've seen trip people up: Liara's romance in ME2 doesn't count toward the achievement, and in ME3 the "Paramour" count is incremented when the romance is locked in, not during the final romance scene as in ME2.

Message 2 of 7 (942 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, I've done 3 playthroughs now.  I have Paramour 1, and 2 now.  It's just Paramour 3 that will not pop.  I did Liara for all 3 playthroughs of ME1, Liara and Thane for ME2 in respective playthroughs, and Liara in ME3 playthroughs, and nothing has worked to get Paramour 3 to pop.  

Message 3 of 7 (938 Views)

★★★ Guide

Don't know what to tell you then, I don't have other suggestions. I can only say what unlocked Paramour 3 for me, and that was by completing a romance in a new playthrough after downloading the patch.

Message 4 of 7 (920 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I would like to see the EA team be able to fix this for us so we can grab these achievements without having to jump through a bunch of hoops that aren’t working. Save game files show all of these romances so they should be able to pop achievements I would think. 
Here’s hoping for the best as this has happened to both my daughter and me 

Message 5 of 7 (800 Views)

★ Pro

If you are trying to do a romance post suicide mission in ME2 LE just know that it may very well be bugged, playing on PS4 and can't unlock the trophy with Tali unlike in the original Xbox 360 where I heard people xan still go back and the romance works ok there post end. Since I managed to romance Williams in 1 and 3 I unlocked the 1 and 2 Paramour trophies but can't unlock the 3rd one in ME2. 

I already have all others (even the Insanity trio on the first go as well the dreaded Gunsmith Trophy which forced you to play a NG+ just to unlock the level 10 guns) so this is the only one being kept from me.

Message 6 of 7 (786 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@ZachH950if you romance anyone you want in me 1, me 2 miranda and me 3 anyone it should unlock, i romanced Liara ME 1, miranda me 2 full romanced completed when getting ready for the suicide mission( complete romance means to get the cut-seen with shepard and Miranda in the lower deck engine core) and me 3 liara again. I will post a video with the last part of the romance i hope it helps, the video is not my own just got 1 from youtube and cut from it that part Standard smile because i don't heave the game installed right now and i hope its not against the rules. After this seen it should unlock if you got paramour 1 and 2 from me 1 and 3.

Message 7 of 7 (772 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help