Original Trilogy save transfers over to MELE possible?

by ShepardSpectre01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Original Trilogy save transfers over to MELE possible?

★★★★★ Novice

Am posting here because I haven't heard anything about this anywhere else, and there's 2 weeks left to release.

Reason because I am currently doing a Mass Effect Trilogy run on my YouTube channel, and I just think it would be inconvenient  at best to leave my series hanging.

I mean I wouldn't mind starting again, but it would be nice to get an answer in some official capacity.

Message 1 of 4 (1,838 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Original Trilogy save transfers over to MELE possible?

Community Manager

Hey @ShepardSpectre01!

We've made quite a few backend changes to the series in the Legendary Edition, so porting original saves over is not natively supported.

That said, it should work to varying degrees in each game, but you may experience some unintended results due to the changes.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,808 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @ShepardSpectre01!

We've made quite a few backend changes to the series in the Legendary Edition, so porting original saves over is not natively supported.

That said, it should work to varying degrees in each game, but you may experience some unintended results due to the changes.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,809 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks for replying so promptly! And also for the answer!

Message 3 of 4 (1,791 Views)

★ Guide
@ShepardSpectre01 I don't advice you to use the old save from ME trilogy because since 1 dlc is missing and many changes are made it could affect your play it could create bugs and stuff better start with me 1 and finish them in the right order and try to complete everything just 5 days ago i finished again the trilogy with all quests/side-quests and everything you can i game, now just to pass some time and heave something to shoot i started again ME andromeda(i did heave a lot of luck i managed to start a new game +) this is the first time i used the new game + fuction because the other times i did try it was bugged getting an error when trying to start new game plus
Message 4 of 4 (1,771 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help