Not getting the Achievements for Insanity 2 or Paramour 2 on ME2 on Series X

by Mr_Irishman

Original Post

Not getting the Achievements for Insanity 2 or Paramour 2 on ME2 on Series X

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I just completed ME2 on Insanity and wasn't given the Achievement for Insanity 2 or Paramour 2 on Xbox (for the record I have Insanity 1 and Paramour 1 from doing them in ME1) was wondering if this is a known issue and is there a fix without replaying the full game again?

Update just beat ME3 and now have every Achievement excluding Insanity 2&3 + Paramour 2&3 its only these 4 achievements that aren't tracking correctly.

Message 1 of 19 (3,312 Views)

Re: Not getting the Achievements for Insanity 2 or Paramour 2 on ME2 on Series X

★ Novice

Same thing just happened to me. Got the achievements for surviving the end mission and with everyone alive and for completing the game but no paramour 2 or insanity. 

Message 2 of 19 (3,272 Views)

Re: Not getting the Achievements for Insanity 2 or Paramour 2 on ME2 on Series X

★★★★★ Novice
@SmythLifeHS Trying to 100% a game can be trying at times😅
Message 3 of 19 (3,251 Views)

Romance bug is known and was said to be in line to be fixed in upcoming patch....no details on time frame...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-Legendary-Edition/Mass-effect-legendary-paramour-2-achievement... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 19 (3,246 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah this just happened to me too. Pretty disappointing considering what a pain it was to finish this game on insanity. Hoping for a fix soon. 

Message 5 of 19 (3,202 Views)

★★★ Pro

I really hope they know about the insanity bug as well, not just the romance.

I've just started ME2 yesterday, I have a fear that even if it gets fixed, it'll require a fresh start...

Message 6 of 19 (3,185 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The exact same for me with both achievements, really quite annoying

Message 7 of 19 (3,167 Views)

★★★ Pro

Putting the screenshots in this topic as well:

ME1 achievement menu
ME2 achievement menu from the same import

Both achievement issues are visible.

I hope the fix comes, and that it will affect completed & in progress games as well...

Message 8 of 19 (3,143 Views)

★★★ Novice

do what i did make a save in the play through right before you romance (in my case tali) after legions loyalty mission but before the omega relay just incase you have to redo it

Message 9 of 19 (3,121 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Emperor_Dratinni In my case, Shepard got together with Liara in ME1 - so even if they fix the romance bug, I don't think they'll set the flag for Lair of the Shadow Broker... That never counted as a romance in the original, if I recall correctly.
Message 10 of 19 (3,111 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help