New patch?

by Aegis2k

Original Post

Re: New patch?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

All that’s good and well, they may be working on it. I’m still unable to play the first game with proper surround sound. A simple conformation would do at this point.

Message 21 of 312 (1,444 Views)

★ Pro

@EA_Guy hello, is anything planned to fix an issue that the Arlakath Company isn't showing up as a War Asset in ME3 even thought I completed the Rachni mission freeing the non Reaper Queen? I know that the in the original release you got it and with the penalty if you sacrificed that company to buy time for the queen to escape. 

Another issue is the Gunsmith Trophy/Achievment and how the company didn't bothered to even alter it from the original release as said trophy requires to level a weapon to level 10 and it tops at level 5 because it requires a NG+ run to raise the remaining levels up or in the now extinct multiplayer mode regarding lootboxes drops (get the same weapon 10 times and the weapon is upgraded to level 10, so a pay to win trophy/achievement).

Message 22 of 312 (1,368 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Guy 

Hey everyone, trying to make a quick list:

1. Aralakh Company & Xen war assets are missing, if it's intended I hope they let us know.

2. Headshots not blowing heads off as they should in ME3 when mouse and keyboard are used.

3. Radio animation bug: people put their hand on their heads as if they use a helmet or something, holding their arm very far from their head.

4. Various animations, especially facial, missing from ME1 (e.g. eyelid movement) and ME2 (e.g. expressions), and ME3 (e.g. Shepard's helmet moves when talking issue) and so on.

5. ME3 missing follow-up melee attack animations (fixed by a modder for the time being).

6. Some solution for the lack of anti-aliasing, since even 4K has the games looking super jaggy, as well as shadow flickering issues.

7. And so on. There are many bugs reported in this forum and detailed, including the ones mentioned above, plus more: ME1 sound issues, ME2 advanced training issues, ME3 shields issues, etc.

I hope they will commit into fixing these issues and not abandon the game in a state that leaves it more buggy than the originals.

Message 23 of 312 (1,297 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There's also the issue of framedrops on the Presidium and on Uncharted Worlds in ME1, and frame drops on the Citadel in ME3.

Message 24 of 312 (1,240 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Still waiting on a fix for the following:

FemShep Decoy:

20210611223810_1.jpg

Talon pistol:

hintlookatthetalon.jpg

Tali's invisible gun:

taliholdingswitchgames.jpg

Message 25 of 312 (1,223 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So… 3 weeks later and we get one measly hotfix O.o

Message 26 of 312 (1,153 Views)

@Aegis2k wrote:

So… 3 weeks later and we get one measly hotfix O.o

It's a hotfix addressing a specific issue.

I'm expecting a larger patch is still in preparation and will be along at some point. Standard smile

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 27 of 312 (1,141 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hot fix was supposed to fix broken achievements on Xbox.  I know for a fact it didn’t fix Insanity 3.

Message 28 of 312 (1,096 Views)

@Shard77 wrote:

Hot fix was supposed to fix broken achievements on Xbox.  I know for a fact it didn’t fix Insanity 3.

The open question is whether subsequent Insanity 3's are now triggered.

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 29 of 312 (1,076 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David 

Any updates? Been long enough now, hasn’t it?

Message 30 of 312 (969 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help