New patch?

by Aegis2k

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New patch?

★★★★★ Apprentice

There are still a number of issues, will they get patched? Issues that I’ve found are:

• Surround sound issues on ME1
  • Screen tearing on favor framerate mode on ps4 and ps4 pro
  • ME3 UI too large

@EA_David 

Message 1 of 312 (10,746 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New patches soon? 11/3

Community Manager

Hey folks,

This particular thread has about run its course as it's really just come down to a few talking points being repeated over and over as well as bringing in other side topics that aren't really related to the original thread.

At this time I'm not aware of any plans for additional patches, however if there's any new information to share we'll be sure to do so.

It's far too soon to have any details on what differences there could be in support for a brand new title as compared to a remaster, however once there's actual concrete information to discuss on either front that's more than welcome.

For now I'll be closing this thread until there's something new to discuss on this particular front. Thanks for the many pages of feedback and discussion everyone, and feel free to continue the other points of discussion in the more dedicated threads.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 312 of 312 (2,232 Views)

All Replies

Re: New patch?

★ Apprentice

I just want to reply and *heavily* request a fix for the absolutely honkin' enormous UI in ME3  (PC, Origin, 2560x1440).  It's just *way* too big whenever I pick something up, I feel like the "notifications" (new weapon upgrade, etc.) take up almost 1/4 of the screen on the bottom-right.  @EA_David , is this something that can be addressed?  I've definitely "slowed down" on my ME2 playthrough in the hops that this gets patched before I arrive at ME3...

Message 2 of 312 (10,687 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've also completely stopped my ME3 playthrough until the keyboard and mouse bug with headshots is fixed.

Message 3 of 312 (10,664 Views)

★ Apprentice

On Xbox One X.

In ME1 the zoom in to the back of the head when aiming,and not being able to see what you're shooting at.Especially when in cover.

The audio stutter and delay in lines throughout the games. The games being very dark.

Message 4 of 312 (10,653 Views)

★★ Apprentice

First patch was on the 17th of May, then another followed on 7th June. So it's probably another couple of weeks until the next one I'd imagine. 

Think I'll just bring up the issues I've encountered here as a small hope they don't drown and disappear lol.

1. Renegade eyes on customized female Shepards doesn't show/activate or work as intended in Mass Effect 3. (Legendary Edition obv.)

2. Sometimes npcs that get knocked over stay down, I notice this more so in Mass Effect 3 as I didnt really experience it that much in the 2nd game on my last run through it.

3. Either it's sloppily cut content or its a bug, but when you talk with Zaeed in Mass Effect 3 at the Citadel, after doing the Volus quest, a lot of his dialogue is missing. Firstly he refers to an invisible batarian, looking down at and talking to a batarian that says sorry, but there's no batarian there. Now in the original Mass Effect 3,a restoration mod was put out that brought the dialogue back to the game so players could actually hear what he's been up to. Would have been nice if this had been fixed for the Legendary Edition. As I assume since the dialogue is there, that it was intended to be in the game. 

On a bright note, the most annoying camera issues I encountered in the original trilogy are gone. 

Just wanted to mention these things in case it's seen and put on a list somewhere. but what do I know Tongue out 
Cheers

Message 5 of 312 (10,629 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Looks like support for this game has been dropped.

Message 6 of 312 (10,551 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having some really bad audio glitches in ME1 where characters are cut off mid sentence. Back on Eden Prime the sound completely cut out twice actually forcing me to load back the second time. I never ran into this bug in my first run. Also on a somewhat more minor note sometimes I cannot select my companions to hear what they have to say.

Message 7 of 312 (10,527 Views)

★ Pro
@Aegis2k That's a record, expect the new ME game to be a s--- show.
Message 8 of 312 (10,506 Views)

★ Pro
@Ironbeak95 If they didn't fixed the bugged dialog of Ashley Williams in ME3 I don't expect them to fix Zaeed content, Bioware is a lazy developers these days.
Apparent animated but un recorded animation:
https://m.imgur.com/Q9DmN
List of various unused/bugged content including War Assets:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/me3explorer/master-list-of-deleted-unused-bugged-content-t1172.html
Message 9 of 312 (10,494 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David 

Hello? Any updates?

Message 10 of 312 (10,324 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help