Re: Mass effect legendary paramour 2 achievement

by grinshnakpl

Original Post

Mass effect legendary paramour 2 achievement

★★ Novice

This achievement will not unlock on my series x.

Message 1 of 31 (4,287 Views)

[ Edited ]

Who did you romance?

(I believe some romances are considered 'light' romances and don't count.)

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 31 (4,259 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah same for me. My insanity achievement didn’t unlock either. I romanced Tali, which isn’t considered a light romance, and I know for a fact I never touched the difficulty after setting insanity when importing a character.

Message 3 of 31 (4,030 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@mattcowley88 Same. Romanced Miranda and never got the achievement. I'm also not able to unlock any of the ability achievements in ME1 or ME2. I'm running with the most recent patch too (which they said fixed the ability achievements)
Message 4 of 31 (3,970 Views)

★★ Novice

The paramour 2 achievement won't unlock on me3 either

Message 5 of 31 (3,963 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@mattcowley88 seems like many of the achievements across all 3 games are just hit or miss or completely broken. I've heard of people saving before you romance whoever in ME1, and just loading up that save and doing it a 2nd and 3rd time to get all 3 paramour achievements. Same goes for the insanity difficulty too. Seems super broken IMO.
Message 6 of 31 (3,952 Views)

Community Manager

Hey folks, the Paramour achievements not unlocking should be addressed in a later patch, though I don't have an ETA for you all just yet. Thanks for the reports!

Mako.png
Message 7 of 31 (3,927 Views)

★★ Novice

I got a question. Does romance in Liar of the shadow broker count for this achievment?  I'm about to start a ME2 and i need to know

Message 8 of 31 (3,843 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@grinshnakpl 

I was just about to post about Paramour II not unlocking for Liara in ME2.  I've just finished the Shadow Broker DLC and we had a moment in the captains quarters. But nothing unlocked after she left. She was my LI in ME1 and had planned to carry it through to ME3.

Not sure if there is something further that is required, if it only unlocks at the end of the game or is simply broken.

Forgot to mention, playing on Steam.

Message 9 of 31 (3,817 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@EA_Mako 

Hey, sorry to @ you directly, but I'd like to also mention that this is the same with the Insanity run, which is far more problematic imo. That's a whole game's work on the hardest difficulty going to waste. There's a topic on it here, please address it when you have time.

Evidence:

Screenshot from ME1

Screenshot from ME2

(You can also see the romance achievement bug on them.)

I have completed ME1 yesterday, got the achievement - but it is evident right at the beginning of ME2 based on the achievement menu, that it does not detect this completion.

Please also check that this gets fixed in ME3 as well, should it be problematic there - I have not played that episode.

Message 10 of 31 (3,758 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help