Mass Effect refuses ti run. Keeps Crashing on load

by KojirodaHero

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect refuses ti run. Keeps Crashing on load

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so ive purchased the game on Steam when it released in May 2021. Ive logged almost 200 hours on the game. The other day, I tried to load it up and orgin was just giving me errors saying i had to log in (ive never had to before) or my game ccouldnt be installed. Last time all i had to do was open Orgin in admin mode, then open Steam in admin mode, and it worked. This time i tried that, it didnt work. So I tried verifying the game files, uninstalling orgin and launching (it then downloaded new EA software Which only tells me "An error on our end caused your launch to fail. Try again a little later"). Ive even tried changing my regeion to UNITCF 8 and nothing seems to be letting it run. Just seems a shame that i bought this game for $60 USD and now i cant ever seem to play it again.

I have already removed any mods from the game I have tried running the game in admin mode, verified any Anti-virus, or other software is not limiting the client and game. What else can i do to play this game?

Message 1 of 3 (714 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass Effect refuses ti run. Keeps Crashing on load

@KojirodaHero 

I would suggest to go back to Origin for the time being.

Deinstall EA app > Install Origin > Restart the PC > Test.

If that don't works, create a DxDiag in text file format and post it with your next reply. You can do that  with the "Choose file" button at the bottom right corner of the reply window. 

Do not uninstall Origin again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (664 Views)

All Replies

@KojirodaHero 

I would suggest to go back to Origin for the time being.

Deinstall EA app > Install Origin > Restart the PC > Test.

If that don't works, create a DxDiag in text file format and post it with your next reply. You can do that  with the "Choose file" button at the bottom right corner of the reply window. 

Do not uninstall Origin again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 3 (665 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (488 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help