Re: Mass Effect Legendary ed. freezes at title!!!

by holger1405

Original Post

Mass Effect Legendary ed. freezes at title!!!

★★★ Newbie

i have the Mass effect legendary edition.  I can not play 1 and 2.  The whole thing freezes every time right after the title screen.  I downloaded the game from Origin.  It is not my computer.  What can i Do?

Message 1 of 5 (795 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @apatriot73 Can we try the following and check if the game continues freezing at launch?

• Try these steps to make sure there aren't any other programs that may be preventing the game from properly saving 
  • Disable Origin in-game overlay and any other running overlays 
  • Repair via the Origin client 
  • Clear Origin Cache  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (768 Views)

@apatriot73 

Additional to @EA_Illium, please create a DxDiag in text file format and post it with your next reply.

You can do that  with the "Choose file" button at the bottom right corner of the reply window. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 3 of 5 (740 Views)

Community Manager
@apatriot73 Wanted to check if you are still running into issues with MELE?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 5 (727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello To all,

I finally had a chance to check my messages here.  TY for everyone's help.  I will be doing all that in the next few days and replying with what happens.

Message 5 of 5 (714 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help