Mass Effect Legendary Edition (No Achievement registering for ME2/ME3)

by Jezman31

Original Post

Mass Effect Legendary Edition (No Achievement registering for ME2/ME3)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi All,

I have encountered an issue regarding the Mass Effect Legendary Edition Achievements on the EA Desktop App Beta. I have played through Mass Effect 1 and all of the relevant achievements that I did, have been shown both in game and in the app. However currently I am playing through Mass Effect 2 and no achievements within the app have shown that I got it. Im not sure if it is correct in the game as well. I know i should have these achievements since ive recruited archangel, the assassin etc.

I know that many people have had this problem in the past, however I havent managed to find a solution. Ive included a screenshot of the achievements.

EDIT: I have this issue in Mass Effect 3. No achievements are being recorded.

Message 1 of 7 (3,704 Views)

Re: Mass Effect Legendary Edition (No Achievement registering for ME2/ME3)

★★★ Newbie
@Jezman31 Same here. I have most everything done in ME1, and know why I didn't get the rest in ME1. Nothing is popping in ME2. PC player.
Message 2 of 7 (3,561 Views)

Community Manager

@CT113078 

To confirm, are you seeing this in the EA app as well, or are you using Origin? Are you using mods of any kind?

You should be able to try clearing the cache regardless of whether you're using Origin or the EA app, so these steps may be worth a shot for both you and @Jezman31 when you each get the chance.

Let me know how that goes!

Mako.png
Message 3 of 7 (3,549 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Mako I am seeing this within the EA app. I use Xbox gamepass with provides the EA Pass, so i have to use it in EA app since it doesn't register within origin.

No mods are being used

I tried the clear cache before and nothing seemed to happen.

Mass effect 1 achievements are fine, but nothing is being recorded for Mass effect 2 or 3.
Message 4 of 7 (3,530 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you ever figure out how to fix this? I've tried clearing my cache and nothing works. 

Message 5 of 7 (3,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any solution? I also have this issue with the legendary edition. ME1 gave achievements just fine but ME2 hasn't been giving any.

Message 6 of 7 (2,873 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

playing on PC. workaround for this a year ago is to unlock achievements with origin. never had any problems with achievements myself until "upgrading" to the EA app. but with origin being phased out as of this writing, people should probably start pressuring for fixes. (you can still download origin for now, but i'd rather not risk messing with two clients sharing the same responsibilities)

someone posted a possible workaround at another thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-Legendary-Edition/ME2-achievements-already-unlocked/m-p/119737... the logic is sound here, but it didn't work for me. maybe it works for some of you reading this.

Message 7 of 7 (2,535 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help