MELE launching issues Xbox one X

by spectaclespace

Original Post

MELE launching issues Xbox one X

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi. I have the physical disc for legendary edition for the Xbox one x. 
I installed it (just ME1 I’m assuming?) and the 9GB update. 2 and 3 are not installed yet.

The problem is it keeps crashing at different points. The farthest I’ve gotten is the first loading screen for ME1 with the picture of the mass relay.

im not using headphones, I know that’s a common problem for this version. Is it the same for all plug in accessories or something?? I am using an external storage device.

Also there are some screen tearing issues I think, if that’s what the lines of multicolor glitch boxes are.

Have I not downloaded everything or something? Is it a faulty disc or bad connection?

I’ve used the play disc for everything, I haven’t used the installation disc. I read that the play disc is the only one you really need but I’m still confused about the discs so maybe I used them wrong.

EDIT: Small update, it eventually worked but I didn’t try anything different, just kept trying to launch ME1 lol. Worked pretty great aside from crashing after I made my shep once, and now twice at the cutscene with joker after eden prime. Haha I don’t know why there’s so many issues, so weird. I guess this is the reality of major games these days, it’s a bit of a shock. Any way to get around random crashes or maybe just need to wait for bug fixes??

Message 1 of 1 (191 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help