Re: ME2: Paramour III & Insanity II won't unlock

by SofaJockeyUK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ME2: Paramour III & Insanity II won't unlock

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The following achievements are not unlocking: Paramour III & Insanity II (playing on PC, Steam -> Origin)

I've played the series twice. Romanced Liara first run (in ME2) - and saw afterwards it didn't count. Second time - romanced Jack on Insanity - neither achievement is unlocking.

I've saved right before the Omega 4 Relay and have tried re-loading right before the romance scene and playing all the way through to the end again. Nothing.

Can someone please tell me what I have to do to trigger these achievements? I've put ~200 hours into this trilogy and would love to get credit for these final achievements.

Message 1 of 3 (890 Views)

Accepted Solution

While this may not help you, I had an issue with achievements on my first MELE playthrough. Unless you will never play Mass Effect again, they should pop perfectly for you the next time around (they did for me on a following playthrough).

There were some achievement issues at launch but as often happens with bug fixes they don't always fix retrospectively.

Note: Liara doesn't count as a Paramour in ME2 and the Insanity achievements do seem to be game specific now (at launch you could cheese all the Insanity achievements by reloading the Saren battle). 

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (784 Views)

All Replies

While this may not help you, I had an issue with achievements on my first MELE playthrough. Unless you will never play Mass Effect again, they should pop perfectly for you the next time around (they did for me on a following playthrough).

There were some achievement issues at launch but as often happens with bug fixes they don't always fix retrospectively.

Note: Liara doesn't count as a Paramour in ME2 and the Insanity achievements do seem to be game specific now (at launch you could cheese all the Insanity achievements by reloading the Saren battle). 

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (785 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm finishing up MELE on insanity I have paramour I&II. Have had two different love interest hang my name on the wall and still hasn't unlocked. I only need 3 trophies to complete 💯%... I'm guessing because when I imported my original save it was with Liara (I reloaded the Omega 4 relay to get Paramour II with Thane) and then continued my romance with Liara indirectly of course. ME3 I played through with not ditching Liara and of course didn't get the achievement, but lucky had a save where you lock in Samantha LI played through till the end, she joins me before Cerberus base in bed and tells me her dream of white picket fence etc etc, but still no trophy. What gives?

Message 3 of 3 (279 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help