Re: Insanity/Paramour 2&3 still haven't unlocked after recent update.

by SofaJockeyUK

Original Post

Re: Insanity III

★★ Novice

Just had the same thing happen to me. ME1 and 2  insanity popped fine, but me 3 did not. i didnt complete everything mind, but enough to be over min war effort bar. I also had a mod installed which seaching online said didnt effect achievements, and didnt stop any others in the game and didnt effect ME2 with mods.  Wish we would get some form of confirmation it will be looked at. Hate to have all but 1 achievement unlocked.

Message 131 of 138 (1,996 Views)

★ Guide
@Mr_Irishman
Hi, it’s driving me nuts! I’ve played all 3 and I can visually see the romance happening with Liara 1, 2 and 3 and nothing. When I transfer to play ME 3 it say no romance with anyone. Am not blind, lol be because I can see the romancing during ME2. If you or anyone has any ideas, help me out please.
Thank you,
Mayra
Message 132 of 138 (1,697 Views)

★ Pro
@JordanSleepy25 Bioware changed a few things in the LE, but not that so yeah. But the new president said the reception has been overwhelmingly positive with so much good feedback.
Message 133 of 138 (1,673 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Did anyone ever figure out a fix for these? Paramour 2 just completely failed to pop for me despite the Miranda cutscene playing before the suicide mission. After the mission, her dialogue is stuck on the 'are you still sure' dialogue from before the mission. How long has this been an issue?! If I carry on playing ME3 with the same character, will it carry the romance over?

I should probably mention I'm playing on the Steam version on PC.

Message 134 of 138 (1,613 Views)

[ Edited ]

I recently had my Xbox Insanity achievement pop (and the paramour worked fine previously.

I made sure it was a clean playthrough without loading any other game's saves and it triggered fine.

We know paramour doesn't count Liara in 2. I think you can just reload before a romance scene and, er, do it again to get it?

Achievements don't affect whether a romance carries over, that should work fine.

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 135 of 138 (1,591 Views)

★★ Novice

I romanced Ashley in all 3 games on my 2nd full 3 game play through. I romanced liara in my first run through all 3 games. Both were played on insanity. I have the insanity achievement. I have Paramour 1 and 2 but for the life of me i cannot get paramour 3 to pop. I play on the Steam PC version. Anyone with any clue as to whats going on?

Message 136 of 138 (1,449 Views)

Re: Paramour III still broken

★★★ Newbie

Same for me. No Insanity 3 or Paramour 3 trophy after romancing Miranda. Found out she doesn't count as she's not a squad member. So started NG+ on Insanity again. Romanced Ashley this time,got the scene prior to Cerberus base point of no return and trophy still didn't pop. Now concerned Insanity 3 is bugged out. Had no issues with ME1 or ME2 related trophies 😭

Message 137 of 138 (1,088 Views)

Re: Paramour III still broken

★ Novice

Insanity 3 is still broken to this day March 7th, 2023. As it sits only 1.19% of gamers on xbox have the achievement undoubtedly due in large part to this bug. EA, please fix this known issue!

Message 138 of 138 (523 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help