BUG Report ME Legendary PC: Cannot assign or use quick slots.

by qstrupture

Original Post

Re: BUG Report ME Legendary PC: Cannot assign or use quick slots.

★★★★ Novice

Speaking of quick slot bugs, there's one that's been around since the original ME2 : when trying to drag&drop a skill from the bottom skill bar, sometimes instead of picking the skill right under the cursor, the skill that gets picked is one situated lower and to the right.

This bug seems rather random and it's hard to get rid of.

Message 11 of 15 (1,164 Views)

Hero

The advice to press spacebar must have been for the original release. They changed the keybinds for the remaster to be the same as the sequels.

@Dorryn wrote:

Speaking of quick slot bugs, there's one that's been around since the original ME2 : when trying to drag&drop a skill from the bottom skill bar, sometimes instead of picking the skill right under the cursor, the skill that gets picked is one situated lower and to the right.

This bug seems rather random and it's hard to get rid of.

Don't forget about the crashes it can cause!

This was also a bug in the ME3 demo, but they fixed it for release. It's odd that they weren't able to fix it for ME2 LE, since they fixed it before.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 15 (1,153 Views)

@Fred_vdp 

Fred_vdp wrote:

Don't forget about the crashes it can cause!

Oh, yes.

Happened to my yesterday. First and only crash of the MELE I encountered, triggered by something like this. 😂

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 13 of 15 (1,143 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Fred_vdp This is the number one cause of crashes for me, the ME:2 quick bar bug. If they don't fix it like it was fixed in ME3, I will be very sad. I basically hated playing ME2 in the LE because if you play Sentinel with the tech armor, you will get the quick bar bug constantly if you use the mouse on the quick bar and after the 10th crash you're just done.
Message 14 of 15 (1,101 Views)

★★★ Novice
@qstrupture well its 2022 as I read the old scriptures and have the same problem answers that NO longer apply are a confusing issue for me as in the keyboard space and shift buttons and I am still trying to figure out WHY I cannot use team mate abilities, Aah - answer not in 1 only in 2 and 3 great news and it cut down my googling time as well
Message 15 of 15 (654 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help