Are the rumors actually true about Miranda?

by Princess_Catra

Original Post

Re: Are the rumors actually true about Miranda?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The elevators were my favourite bit :') could go cook breakfast, pour a cup of tea and go to the gents while the elevator was moving because future buildings are super tall of course!! But no i loved the crew interactions in the elevators. One of the reasons I loved andromeda was because those conversations between squadmates moved into the world. 

and @Sky2k5 that makes sense xD I normally avoid those conspiracy theory videos so i guess ill have to search harder to break into the censorship echo :O

Message 41 of 156 (777 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@GrimReaperTaken Thats great! But I don't watch conspiracy theory videos Wink
Message 42 of 156 (773 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

"@Sofa@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

From what I've seen of the improved clips, it's like an adult going back to a teenage project and freshening it up a little, while softening a small number of the more embarrassing decisions.

The best way to judge the project is by playing it again as a whole (which i'll be doing)

Much of the 'concern' I've seen seems to be pretty thin."

HA i learned how to quote /flex

Anyway how can the "concern" be thin like i said b4 EA starts with something minor like this and voila ME4 or 5 no romance no "steamy scenes" it could happen this is a slippery slope if we allow it now no one know where it will end which i said already oh so many times no one was really concerned about lootboxes in the beginning either or DLC's and what happened there?

i remember when you got whole "new" games as an expansion WC3 frozen throne etc now you get tiny chunks that you end up paying more for then 2 -3 expansions Sims is a perfect example of this game on sale 9.99 but here is 200 worth of DLC at full price!

like i also said i dont care about her butt yes it was a good butt, but thats not why i love Mass effect i am simply afraid where EA will take this in the future

Message 43 of 156 (758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I think they only changed her scenes where the shots were inappropriate, not all of them. And I don't mean "sExUaLiZaTiOn BaD", but just that they literally didn't fit in with the scene. 

Imagine suggestive butt shots during Tali's trial, or Garrus when he's bleeding out, or Jack contemplating shooting her 'classmate'. They'd just be weird, not sexy.

Message 44 of 156 (749 Views)

Hero

Exactly. They're not changing anything because it's too sexy for 2021 (let me remind everyone that this is a game series where characters shower with their clothes on). They're changing things because the scenes don't get the desired reaction.

Just look at Fraser's reaction to the introduction to one of the villains of Mass Effect. It's supposed to be a serious scene, but the framing is inconsistent with the tone of the scene (timestamp 15:46):

Now look at Fraser's reaction during the scene everyone's talking about (timestamp 6:30):

I can't imagine that the developer's were intending for those scenes to be laughed at, but that's what people did, because the framing is hilariously poorly done. It's the same with people laughing at that bug in Cyberpunk where characters' genitals clip out of their pants. It's bad work and needs to be fixed.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 45 of 156 (727 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Fred_vdp Good references. Wow 2012 what a blast from the past. Although I can't understand how that could have possibly not been deliberate it looks so obvious to me that those shots were intentional. I enjoyed those clips seeing everyone having a good time over it lol. I felt that a nice bit of sex appeal and a few laughs was welcome and it did not feel like it was bad work. Let's be honest if the whole game was constantly following the girls * and butts around I'm pretty sure it would have been another story LOL
Message 46 of 156 (720 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Fred_vdp wrote:

Exactly. They're not changing anything because it's too sexy for 2021 (let me remind everyone that this is a game series where characters shower with their clothes on). They're changing things because the scenes don't get the desired reaction.

Just look at Fraser's reaction to the introduction to one of the villains of Mass Effect. It's supposed to be a serious scene

I can't imagine that the developer's were intending for those scenes to be laughed at,

They should still keep it in a good remaster keeps the strengths and flaws from original game just up the gameplay, AI (if needed), graphics and lighting etc it was a good game but fa from perfect and removing some of the original flaws takes away some of the charm.

is this really the biggest issue with the original games? they said that they made ME1,2 to be more like ME3 that don't sound like a good remaster they should have made ME1,2,3 look more like Cyberpunk because those characters felt and looked alive compared to ME1,2,3 and Miss "my face is tired" from Andromeda in terms of graphics and textures ME3 is already dated as hell i mean for Christ sake if they would bump it up to Andromeda it would still be dated. and what were they doing to ME3 upped graphics and textures and camera angles nothing more? : /

They also said they couldn't do much to animations without reworking to much so it will be near original animations wtf did they really work on then?

i don't know if it was lack of funding or time but this seems like a quick and easy cash grab to me they could have upped the animations fixed ME3 ending a tiny bit and done so much more but they didn't
Message 47 of 156 (718 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Naala Well we know they are working on censorship to bring the game up to "modern times" (which is not a conspiracy theory). I just wish they had left it be and just focused on the fidelity/new content so we can enjoy the same trilogy that we heavily invested in and were willing to reinvest again.
Message 48 of 156 (708 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Sky2k5

Oh god YES! i mean in the DLC list Pinnacle station isnt even mentioned at all but yeah 100% agree with you didnt need to be a whole lot more content but im sure they had some cut things laying around they could fixed up i for one would have LOVED some more missions with my beloved Kasumi in my opinion best char

well you know all forms of Political correctness is a form of censorship which is a topic i could talk about for ages its a shame how it works i mean there was so much nudity in Cyberpunk full blown naked bouncy thingies and all and i didnt see much critique about that.

Message 49 of 156 (705 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Naala Ah yeah >.< totally!!! About cyberpunk half of it is full junk customizability so it helped distract "they them" from the concept of male and female as its just a free for all, and secondly I think CDPR went and told everyone where to shove it cos they wanted to make the game they wanted to make (respect). Back in the day Bioware made the game they wanted to make and fought for it with the media rightfully so. Donno why they are backtracking now....
Message 50 of 156 (690 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help