Re: Are the rumors actually true about Miranda?

by SofaJockeyUK

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide
@instasamka95 Are you joking? Do you expect them to listen to their fans instead of activists and propagandists (they don't deserve the journalist title)?
How dare you?
Message 151 of 156 (730 Views)

@instasamka95 wrote:

Do Bioware plans to uncensor ME:LE? Do they even read this?

I see no sign of anything being 'censored'. As I understand it, MELE is planned to be the best version of the game, hence its title.

Sure BioWare read the forums, why wouldn't they? Standard smile

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 152 of 156 (725 Views)

Personally, I would recommend letting this thread die as nothing new is being said and it is all just speculation at this point.  If the edits are bad or don't make the game better, then AFTER the game is out and people can actually see what was done, then post back why you didn't buy or some such.  But honestly, other than arguing about stuff that likely will not be changed at this late date, nothing is being accomplished at this point.  This thread is a big circular firing squad, and only BARELY touches MELE, and more is about social issues, and no minds will be changed from this never ending thread.......

Just my 2 cents......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 153 of 156 (705 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SofaJockeyUK "I see no sign of anything being 'censored'."

Sexual objectification of women is censored in remaster.
Message 154 of 156 (689 Views)

@instasamka95 wrote:
@SofaJockeyUK "I see no sign of anything being 'censored'."

Sexual objectification of women is censored in remaster.

Let's see. Standard smile

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 155 of 156 (665 Views)

Community Manager

@mcsupersport Indeed, it's going in circles when it's not off-topic. And it's something that can be discussed again when people are able to actually see the changes, rather than speculating or spreading misinformation.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 156 of 156 (649 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help