Re: EA censored Mass Effect and ignores real players...

by Naala

Original Post

Re: Are the rumors actually true about Miranda?

★★★★ Apprentice
@instasamka95 ah that's right it seems 5 people who scream loud enough can be favored more than 5000 people who peacefully share their feelings XD
Message 131 of 156 (613 Views)

Re: Are the rumors actually true about Miranda?

★★★★ Apprentice
@Naala yeah I feel the same way which is why I am so concerned and trying to get at least someone to communicate all this to them Frown
Message 132 of 156 (612 Views)

@Sky2k5 wrote:

@Princess_Catra congrats this is so far the hottest post on the ME LE forum, lets hope this gets some attention from EA/Bioware.

I'm not convinced this bout of internet clickbait requires any attention from EA/BioWare other than to stick to their artistic vision. Wink

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 133 of 156 (577 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SofaJockeyUK "I'm not convinced this bout of internet clickbait requires any attention from EA/BioWare other than to stick to their artistic vision."

Yeah Stick to Casey hudsons, Derek Watts and the other on the original teams artistic vision i couldn't agree more with you!
Message 134 of 156 (567 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Naala Casey Hudsons? You mean the guy who made that terrible ME3 ending because he thought he is so artistic? :D
And actually I think they should rewrite ME2 and ME3. They are some fanfiction level thing. And not a good kind of fanfiction.
Message 135 of 156 (540 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@SofaJockeyUK I ( and not I alone ) disagree, this is not clickbait, and I think it does require attention from EA/BioWare as it is obviously a hot topic. We obviously have a difference of opinion but I think that all sides of the argument should be reviewed and considered at least.
Message 136 of 156 (524 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@SofaJockeyUK
So censoring = Artistic vision.
Actually I am not even surprised by this now... which is sad.
Message 137 of 156 (503 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@budzaiit was not only him it was signed off by at least 3 people that i know of might been more. they should rewrite the ME3 ending that's for sure since 5 ex Bioware devs came out saying its basically junk "https://www.thegamer.com/mass-effect-3-ending-controversy-dev-opinions/"

but ME2 cant really be rewritten since one voice actor is dead Robin Sachs as Zaeed Massani (RIP) so if they rewrite the story they would need to re write a lot of dialogue and hire a new voice actor which i would really not like since Zaeed is my favorite companion as soon as i get Zaeed and Kasumi i never swap xD

Message 138 of 156 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Sky2k5 it sure is a hot toping sadly mostly on youtube not so much here where devs might actually be lurking.

All they would need to do is make a Toggle switch in menu "do you want new scenes" check or leave for original. give us the players and fans the option and let us decide of original "Artistic vision" was better
Message 139 of 156 (496 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Naala Really? I remember someone from BW sad he (Casey) had closed himself in the room and just had done it. And didn't let anyone to try to criticize it.

And the problems of ME3 wasn't just the ending. It had some good thing Salarians vs Krogen. Truians vs Krogen. Asari's hiding the tecnology etc, but the main mission was chasing a deus ex machina (which came out of nowhere).
And this problem comes from ME2. Because there we were fighting against the collectors, a new enemy and we didn't do nearly anything against the Reapers.
Not to mention they destroyed the Reapers identity. They were lovecraftian monsters (in ME1) but in ME2 "ah, yes Reapers" "That was just a big geth warship" Yeah... Sure turian dude... and you guys have an iq of 80 or less? I think BW chickened out...
And both episode had stupid ground fight against a reaper... Jesus...
Plus there is Liara... a timid archaeologist becomes the shadow broker a few years later. Yeah... Just BW pet things, like with Morrigan in Dragon age. A sociopath, antisocial, sassy witch becomes a chief adviser to an empress... yeah very likely.
Message 140 of 156 (490 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help