Expanding collection problems multiplayer Mass Effect Andromeda

door VersusMarshal
Beantwoorden

Oorspronkelijke bericht

Expanding collection problems multiplayer Mass Effect Andromeda

★★★ Newbie

Dear sirs/madams,

I am an huge mass effect fan and I like to play mass effect a lot, especially multiplayer. So now and then I also buy andromeda points, because I like to support the franchise and with that I am also expanding my collection as in weapons, characters and mods for multiplayer.

But currently I am on a point that I almost unlocked every gold item there is and with buying new premium packs I clearly see some strange things happening. And thats where I am very worried, because especially when I buy them with money, I shouldnt get packs with only consumables, while there is still a lot of ultra gear to get.

At this rate buying premium packs to unlock every N7 weapon there is I either should spend around 100.000 euro for buying andromeda points or I play everyday andromeda for the coming 10 years.

I think the progressing part here has some wrong thoughts or never thoughted possible design problems. The solution should be very easy to implement:

1. Add guaranteed ultra rare character/weapon packs to the game

2. Extend the generator code:

Check locked rare collection, unlock 1 rare item.

Check locked rare collection, if all unlocked, unlock 1 common locked item, if all common items unlocked, unlock 1 uncommon item and go so on.

The priority should always be at unlocking at least 1 guaranteed item which isnt a consumable in every pack, so people can complete their collection before the next two mass effects comes out.

Thanks for reading and I really like to check everyone's reaction and opinion about this. And I am looking forward for bioware reponse to this.

Yours sincerely,

A huge mass effect fan

Roy Quak

GLOP Marshal (xbox)

Bericht 1 van 2 (665 Weergaven)
0 Kudos

Re: Expanding collection problems multiplayer Mass Effect Andromeda

Community Manager

Hey allemaal, 

Aangezien dit een zeer oud topic is, gaat hij op slot.

Mocht je nog steeds eventueel last hebben van dit (of een ander) probleem, dan wordt het geapprecieerd als je hierover een nieuw topic aanmaakt.

Dankjewel!

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Bericht 2 van 2 (335 Weergaven)
0 Kudos

ea-promo

Kun je geen verbinding maken met je game?

Probeer eerst deze stappen als je problemen ondervindt bij het verbinden met een EA-game.

Oplossen verbindingsproblemen

ea-help-promo-2

Houd je account veilig

We controleren of jij het bent door je een code te sturen voor je vertrouwde apparaten.

Meer over aanmeldingsverificatie op EA Help