what is your opinion on the first counselor for andromeda

by erivas742

Original Post

what is your opinion on the first counselor for andromeda

★ Guide

hi guys i want to know which what your choice and why 

personaly i choose khes since this is a new galaxy and is time that the krogan have a sit in the citadel 

Message 1 of 26 (1,758 Views)

Re: what is your opinion on the first counselor for andromeda

★★★★★ Guide

I chose the angara, it's a galaxy they inhabit. I thought that's a great opportunity to show a sign of peace especially since it's their territory (and we already barged in on their door before too).

Message 2 of 26 (1,723 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@IIIPripyaTIII wrote:

I chose the angara, it's a galaxy they inhabit. I thought that's a great opportunity to show a sign of peace especially since it's their territory (and we already barged in on their door before too).

My thoughts exactly. Besides, after the amount of krogan-first ideals slapping my face during the game, I had misgiving at how Krogan would deal with system-wide emergencies.

Message 3 of 26 (1,717 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The salarian pathfinder as this is the only goddamn choice in the entire game that allows me to have a bit of space imperialism. Im honestly not too fond of the Angara (knock off Draenei) and therefore would definitely pick the choice that gives us the milky way guys more power. Basically i am picking choices that allows me to add some conflict as atm it is too damn idealistic for me. There is barely any bloody conflict in the game. 

Oh and the Angara dont inhabit a galaxy, just a cluster at best. Kett seem to rule over most of the galaxy. Besides what can the Angara actually even offer us? We can use remnant tech whole leagues better than they can, our tech is also more advanced and the game expects me to think we need Angara when every single kett base is taken over by Ryder and two others. Honestly the Angara are way too inept as they have been portrayed in the game.

Message 4 of 26 (1,714 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@IIIPripyaTIII wrote:

Moshae Angara or Efvra Angara?

I went with the Moshae.

Spoiler
Not only for the reasons you gave but I trust her to be level headed, just and empathetic, and to actually consider the welfare of all the colonists in her decisions beyond just her faction's interests.  Bradley was a close second, I think we need his full concentration on Padromos though, and Raeka a distant third for the same reason. Morda was simply out of the question - even as a tweak of Tann's imaginary nose. That would be a disaster just waiting to happen BUT I am really looking forward to watching/reading whatever Bioware plans to do with that if you pick that route.
Message 5 of 26 (1,707 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yeah it was Moshae

Message 6 of 26 (1,701 Views)

★ Guide

@PandaTar wrote:

@IIIPripyaTIII wrote:

My thoughts exactly. Besides, after the amount of krogan-first ideals slapping my face during the game, I had misgiving at how Krogan would deal with system-wide emergencies.

i get that part of the krogan but kesh is seems different from the other krongan like she is cool headed and able to make good decisions and after tann braking the promise i though it was rirght

Message 7 of 26 (1,686 Views)

★★★★ Pro

You don't have to explain your decisions to me. ^_^

I would trust Kesh too, in fact. I don't trust Morda though.

Message 8 of 26 (1,679 Views)

★★★ Pro

@zeypherIN wrote:

The salarian pathfinder as this is the only goddamn choice in the entire game that allows me to have a bit of space imperialism. Im honestly not too fond of the Angara (knock off Draenei) and therefore would definitely pick the choice that gives us the milky way guys more power. Basically i am picking choices that allows me to add some conflict as atm it is too damn idealistic for me. There is barely any bloody conflict in the game. 

Oh and the Angara dont inhabit a galaxy, just a cluster at best. Kett seem to rule over most of the galaxy. Besides what can the Angara actually even offer us? We can use remnant tech whole leagues better than they can, our tech is also more advanced and the game expects me to think we need Angara when every single kett base is taken over by Ryder and two others. Honestly the Angara are way too inept as they have been portrayed in the game.

Huh. I felt the other way with the Kett. That I was just being way too lucky/competent there bordering on the implausible - since I seem to be so green and blindly reaching for things everywhere else.

Spoiler
SAM can use remnant tech, not we, until the very end of the game. I'm feeling that the "we" part doesn't even extend to other SAM's (and certainly not to other Milky Way refugees).
Message 9 of 26 (1,678 Views)

★★ Guide

I was going to choose the Archon, but the stupid game made us kill him.  I mean sheesh...  talk about lack of options...

Message 10 of 26 (1,669 Views)