Re: what is your opinion on the first counselor for andromeda

by ViViD_Prime

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@fudgietroll wrote:

I chose Bradley, given the lack of choices and my general antipathy towards the Nexus leadership, especially Tann and Addison

The Moshe would probably have been my second choice, given that Morda is the Krogan option

I really wish you had more choice here, like picking outposts, Angara, Pathfinders/Nexus, and Krogan (plus maybe an option for other). Each of these choices open up a submenu of choices, like Bradley, Dr. Nakamura, Priya Blake, Hainly Abrams, and Bain Massani for outposts; Moshe, Evfra, Paaran Shie, Kiiran Dals, Annea and Akksul for Angara; Morda, Vorn/Hark, Shaman, Drack's Urdnot buddy, and Jorgal Strux for Krogan; The Pathfinders and Nexus Council members for Pathfinders/Nexus; and Kadara Port leader, Keri T'vessa, Captain Dunn, Tempest crew, and Sid for other. That way you get a choice that is not obscured by a single personal hatred, such as the fact that Morda sucks.

That would be sweet, but I would rather they spend the time writing the at least 5 colonial rep positions they have committed to well than writing a whole lot more that only have a line or two and say basically the same thing. I wonder if Raeka's / Hayjer's position will differ or not? Will be interesting to read.

Message 21 of 26 (703 Views)

★ Guide

i which that there were more options to choose one of them i would like to be your twin brother sara or ryder depend of who you play but i would like anyone for the tempest because that means that you would loose that team mate i just did one playthroug i am waiting for all bugs and dlc come to make the perfect second one wich will be the one that carry over to the next 

Message 22 of 26 (679 Views)

★ Pro

Just as a thought, why the heck is there only 1 representative to rule them all, and why are the Angara allowing the Initiative to choose for everyone? Wouldn't it make much more sense to have at least 2 of these guys, 1 Initiative and 1 Angara?

Message 23 of 26 (667 Views)

★★ Guide

I would of chosen Morda but all she ever does is growl at my Ryder when you go back to talk to her. I would of loved it if we could of challenged her for Overlord! 

I chose the Moshae. I would of liked to do this, Could of been interesting if Ryder could say,  What is the point? Doubt we need a representative to the Citadel because the Reapers attacked while we were leaving! 

Message 24 of 26 (664 Views)

★ Pro

@jpcerutti1 wrote:

@fudgietroll wrote:

I chose Bradley, given the lack of choices and my general antipathy towards the Nexus leadership, especially Tann and Addison

The Moshe would probably have been my second choice, given that Morda is the Krogan option

I really wish you had more choice here, like picking outposts, Angara, Pathfinders/Nexus, and Krogan (plus maybe an option for other). Each of these choices open up a submenu of choices, like Bradley, Dr. Nakamura, Priya Blake, Hainly Abrams, and Bain Massani for outposts; Moshe, Evfra, Paaran Shie, Kiiran Dals, Annea and Akksul for Angara; Morda, Vorn/Hark, Shaman, Drack's Urdnot buddy, and Jorgal Strux for Krogan; The Pathfinders and Nexus Council members for Pathfinders/Nexus; and Kadara Port leader, Keri T'vessa, Captain Dunn, Tempest crew, and Sid for other. That way you get a choice that is not obscured by a single personal hatred, such as the fact that Morda sucks.

That would be sweet, but I would rather they spend the time writing the at least 5 colonial rep positions they have committed to well than writing a whole lot more that only have a line or two and say basically the same thing. I wonder if Raeka's / Hayjer's position will differ or not? Will be interesting to read.

Maybe they will do both. It would be nice if they at least gave us a Krogan worth choosing rather than forcing us away from them with Morda

Message 25 of 26 (642 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Maybe if the krogan didn't act like spoiled children everytime things didn't go their way and playing the victum card everytime I'd like the krogan more but nope even a 1400 year old acts like a brat when you don't save his precious scouts I choose the angaran the krogan are like a whole race of liams it's never their faults even though it obviously was they was in that situation in the first place because it was totally their fault

Message 26 of 26 (634 Views)