Original Post

Accepted Solution

remove the hea

★★★ Newbie

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Super Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Cannot complete Optional quest on Remove The Heart. When attempting to observe the Kett shield nothing happens I'm stood on the marak and im scanning everywhere but nothing is happening.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am doing the quests in order it just will not work.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB
Please enter memory size in GB. 3GB

https://hastebin.com/enoyupozab.tex

Message 1 of 7 (6,793 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: remove the hea

★★★★ Novice

Eventually did get the optional to proc, and the quest to update. I saved with a manual save directly on top of the optional location and reloaded the game. It prompted Buxil to start talking and updating the quest with the main base location. (Took roughly 2-3 times doing this before the stupid thing went off.) Hope it works for you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (6,619 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
I am having the same problem. I am on Xbox One.
Message 2 of 7 (6,648 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Eventually did get the optional to proc, and the quest to update. I saved with a manual save directly on top of the optional location and reloaded the game. It prompted Buxil to start talking and updating the quest with the main base location. (Took roughly 2-3 times doing this before the stupid thing went off.) Hope it works for you.

Message 3 of 7 (6,620 Views)

★ Novice
Tried this but no luck Frown
Message 4 of 7 (5,987 Views)

★★ Novice
Same issue. Reload fix not working. Still happened after the second update. Not sure what else to do.
Message 5 of 7 (5,810 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This worked great for me, first time. Thanks!
Message 6 of 7 (4,086 Views)

★ Novice

Same solution worked for me on PS4, so I'd venture a guess it'll work on XB1 as well.

Message 7 of 7 (957 Views)