Re: coffee

by Skauron

Original Post

★★ Pro

@arthurh3535 wrote:

Man, I love DAI. If I wasn't addicted to MAE right now I'd be playing it and FO4.

DAI was a good story, I just have issues playing it through a second time. I really don't know why, I have no problems playing MEA twice.

Fo4 I only played once as well .. havent even played the expansions for it yet. That one I can see me playing through again at some point. DAI i usually get bored before I even leave the hinterlands.

Message 31 of 43 (653 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

There is a bit of a slog to begin with. And you can't branch out too early, as some of the zones are way above the low levels.

Message 32 of 43 (649 Views)

★★★ Pro

@arthurh3535 wrote:

There is a bit of a slog to begin with. And you can't branch out too early, as some of the zones are way above the low levels.

i can remember a few such fights, and the ones that weren't basically insta-kills were really good, like the waterfall in the hinterlands with those despair demons. 

Message 33 of 43 (638 Views)

★★ Pro

@CasperTheLich wrote:

@arthurh3535 wrote:

i can remember a few such fights, and the ones that weren't basically insta-kills were really good, like the waterfall in the hinterlands with those despair demons. 

I run away from it and go back later 😁😁. That rift is higher level than most of the rest of the hinterlands and you can sneak around it easy enough.

Message 34 of 43 (634 Views)

Community Manager

Ah, I love the "HEY MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEAVE THE HINTERLANDS?!?!!" rift.

It's a clear sign that you *will* fail and you should come back later, but I always try to beat it anyway. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 35 of 43 (611 Views)

@EA_David @Nykara360 @arthurh3535 @CasperTheLich

This all is really OT, not a sign of coffee in it, so I would use my moderating powers to remove it, but I can't hit the button, my hands are shaking because of too much coffee. Coffee cup

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 36 of 43 (592 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@holger1405 wrote:

@EA_David @Nykara360 @arthurh3535 @CasperTheLich

This all is really OT, not a sign of coffee in it, so I would use my moderating powers to remove it, but I can't hit the button, my hands are shaking because of too much coffee. Coffee cup

Occupational Therapy is a good thing, with or without coffee.  In fact, you may need some if your hands are shaking regularly from coffee overdose.  Cocktail

Oops...  slip of the symbol... sorry.  I meant Coffee cup

Message 37 of 43 (576 Views)

★ Pro

Just to point out this is a fictional character.

Message 38 of 43 (565 Views)

★★★ Pro

Just to point out.. this one is not fictional.. and i've ordered some Standard smile

tnt.PNG

Message 39 of 43 (556 Views)

★★ Guide

@Skauron wrote:

Just to point out.. this one is not fictional.. and i've ordered some Standard smile

tnt.PNG

I actually drink and enjoy black coffee the way some people enjoy wine.  Love the different roasts, grinds, and sources, and I always drink it black.  But THAT my friend puts you in a whole different league than me.  My hat is off to you.  Do you still have skin inside your mouth?  Standard smile

Message 40 of 43 (540 Views)