Re: What romance options would you like?

by PandaTar

Original Post

What romance options would you like?

★★★ Guide

Ok so there is a lot of talk about the existing romances and how to improve or whatsoever.

This thread is not about those exiting romances.
Please don't just spam with "why is Jaal not bi?" or "the m/m romances are pathetic" 
We all know about those problems and wish some existing romances would be different.

This is about romances with NPCs that are not available at all (yet).

I am interested in the romances people want. 

I would love to romance Kandros! 
Yeah, I am a Garrus girl. Sorry not sorry :D
And yes, we have Vetra. I love Vetra, she is awesome and one of the squadmates I take with me the most, but neither is she the right Turian for my Sara nor is my Scott the right man for Vetras needs. It just don't feel right for me with Vetra, but Kandros gave me the "Turian" vibe. Vetra is more like a good friend or even a big sister to me.

So what NPCs would you like to be a romance option?

Message 1 of 86 (3,809 Views)

★★ Guide

A Sidera Nyx romance. She's hilarious.

Message 2 of 86 (3,749 Views)

★★★ Pro

Nozomi  Please Standard smile

(that's Captain Dunn BTW)

Minus the physical attraction, Raeka seems like a nice person that I wont mind getting to know better...

Dont mind a little Umi at the side...

Message 3 of 86 (3,741 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Evfra, Kallo and Lexi. I don';t think I need to explain why.

Message 4 of 86 (3,737 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Funny thing that I romanced Vetra straight away. She is my kind of girl, if she was real, that is, and not an alien whatsoever. Ahem.

Regarding your question, I'll state some names, but they would require, of course, a lot of rework to be used as such. For romances, they need immersion and some contact. The matter we have in the game is that there are too many one-time-only contacts, so relationship doesn't evolve.

I'll point out some options based on my personal taste as a male. If you want any insight upon my choices, ask away:

1. The Moshae

2. Addison (HOHOHOHO)

3. Sid (yeah, the little sister)

4. The Ancient VI

5. The Asari at the Cultural Exchange

6. The Salarian Pathfinder

7. Kesh

8. Sloane Kelly

9. The turian wife, if her husband is jailed

10. The Knight

For the ladies, playing with Sarah, I'd suggest:

1. Kandros

2. August Bradley

3. Bred, or something, the guy Vetra convinces not to delay their first departure with the Tempest

4. The Hydroponics researcher

5. The guy we keep saving from the troubles he get himself into around Eos

As for gay relationships, I would get these listed above and mix them, and some that are somewhat hinted in the game about their own preferences:

1. Addison

2. The new turian Pathfinder whose name I forgot

3. Kedara's bar asari owner

4. Vortex's barman

5. The Charlatan's lieutenant you encounter in a cave

Message 5 of 86 (3,729 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro
@PandaTar wrote:

I'll point out some options based on my personal taste as a male. If you want any insight upon my choices, ask away:

4. The Ancient VI

Just be careful with this one...  If she's got a body...  Just remember the movie Psycho...  Or...  Basic Instinct if she looks like EDI.  Then again I would prefer having her than SAM in my head...  less boring...

Message 6 of 86 (3,722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Certainly fun that would be. EDI symbiotic relationship with Joker was much healthier. Wink

Er ... when we are having sex with our mates, SAM is too.

Rather unnerving.

Message 7 of 86 (3,719 Views)

★★★ Guide

@PandaTar wrote:

Funny thing that I romanced Vetra straight away. She is my kind of girl, if she was real, that is, and not an alien whatsoever. Ahem.

Regarding your question, I'll state some names, but they would require, of course, a lot of rework to be used as such. For romances, they need immersion and some contact. The matter we have in the game is that there are too many one-time-only contacts, so relationship doesn't evolve.

1. The Moshae

2. Addison (HOHOHOHO)

3. Sid (yeah, the little sister)

4. The Ancient VI

5. The Asari at the Cultural Exchange

6. The Salarian Pathfinder

7. Kesh

8. Sloane Kelly

9. The turian wife, if her husband is jailed

10. The Knight

For the ladies, playing with Sarah, I'd suggest:

1. Kandros

2. August Bradley

3. Bred, or something, the guy Vetra convinces not to delay their first departure with the Tempest

4. The Hydroponics researcher

5. The guy we keep saving from the troubles he get himself into around Eos

As for gay relationships, I would get these listed above and mix them, and some that are somewhat hinted in the game about their own preferences:

1. Addison

2. The new turian Pathfinder whose name I forgot

3. Kedara's bar asari owner

4. Vortex's barman

5. The Charlatan's lieutenant you encounter in a cave

Your lists gave me head cinema! :D 

Addison? Why? Do you want to relax her a bit? 

And the new turian Pathfinders name is Avitus Rix (hope I wrote him correctly) this would be also a guy of my taste...I don't mind his orientation, as I always play RPGs as female and male

Message 8 of 86 (3,713 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Addison is someone who needs love and care, simply put. Or some wild banging, depending on our point of view (the day after, she comes at you and say: "My va**** is tired, blah, blah" That would crack me up).

Avitus made me understand that the former Pathfinder was something like his lover, so it would be a relationship for Scott, I guess, but either way, I'm ok with it. ^_^

Some of those list would be mainly for the fun of keeping track of the potential flirt. *winks*

Message 9 of 86 (3,704 Views)

★★★ Guide

Addison really needs wild banging! :D So frustrated...ok who wouldn't be after 14 months on the Nexus with all that struggles going on?

Yeah Avitus was so sweet how he talked about Macen...I liked how we got to know Macen and his relationship to Avitus better with every new step of the quest. This is how a interesting quest and relationship is written! 

Message 10 of 86 (3,700 Views)