Unable to enter Kadara vault

by markcurwen7

Original Post

Re: Unable to enter Kadara vault

★★ Novice

Thank you so much. Don't know yet if it works. Wil try it when I get back from work. If it does work it means that I can play the game. If not well it will be a full stop for Andromeda.

Message 11 of 17 (1,666 Views)

★★ Novice

It worked. You're a genius. Thanks.

Message 12 of 17 (1,652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just picked this game up on sale, same issue. None of the fixes mentioned have worked for me. Good thing I didn't pay full price, but this sucks.

Message 13 of 17 (1,453 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The method that worked for me was to go into the game via Origin rather than through Frosty modmanager. Reached the bottom of the well with no issue, then saved the game, exited, and started the game via the modmanager and continue to play as normal. 

I got this fix from another post by jtazako so credit to them.

Hope it helps 

Silver

Message 14 of 17 (1,404 Views)

★ Novice

This happened to me too but only when I loaded the game with mods from Frosty mod manager. The specific mod that was causing the problem is called Increased Player Stats. Just uncheck it from your mod list, launch the game from Frosty, go through the gravity well, close the game, recheck the mod, then launch the game again. It will keep everything, including mods, to work smoothly from then on. If you don't have Increased Player Stats modded in then maybe it could be from another mod that tweaks your health and shield. 

I hope this helps! 

Message 15 of 17 (1,179 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you soooooo much!!!! Last time I had this bug I started a whole new playthrough. D: Now I know how to fix it. 

Message 16 of 17 (949 Views)

★ Novice

So this is still a problem.. But I think I found a solution... At least it worked for me.... When you get to the vault, save your game... Then DISABLE your Mods BEFORE Entering the Vault... Save your game.. Reload the last save... Allow the game to run through the Gravity Well cycle until you reach the Remnant Console. Save the game... Restart with your Mods enabled... This allowed me to clear the vault. When I returned to the surface... Sky was normal again... 

Message 17 of 17 (372 Views)