Strike Team New Game Plus

by RyanDStimo

Original Post

Strike Team New Game Plus

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi i was wondering if the Strike Teams carry over to new game plus.

Getting to level 20 and aquireing 6 teams is taking a while for me. I am using the app but i could have the game finished before i get all the credit.

Will these teams carry over? I hope they do. I am also suffering with the glitch where in game i cannot view teams or recruit a new team. I can do it in the app but i am worred that if I recruit or get to level 20 it will not give me the achievement for it.

Message 1 of 11 (3,160 Views)

Re: Strike Team New Game Plus

★ Guide

They should be linked to your account and not a specific playthrough so yes, they should.

Message 2 of 11 (3,138 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thats what i thought just would like a clear yes or no before i do it.

Message 3 of 11 (3,132 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have been using the app a couple of times and have 2 strike teams on level 20. No achievement popped on Xbox 1

Have completed more than 5 apex mission on the app. No achievement on Xbox 1

So not wanting to use the app seems the smart way to go...

I will try to do everything in game from now on to see if the achievements will pop upon completion of required tasks.

Message 4 of 11 (3,118 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yea that's what I don't want to happen. I can get a strike team to level 20 in game ok. But I cant recruit new strike teams because of the glitch. My only hope is that if they do carry over, when I start a new game I can create in that.

Message 5 of 11 (3,098 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well, that's good to know. Too bad my Apex freezes in game sometimes when I select teams.

That explains why I didn't get the 25 missions achievemnts cause I'm pretty sure I did way more than that since I have 400 mission funds.

Message 6 of 11 (3,085 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Strike Teams are connected to your EA account and tied to the multiplayer. You'll have the same strike teams across all your playthroughs. Have you tried accessing the strike teams from multiplayer?

Message 7 of 11 (3,057 Views)

★★★ Novice

No I haven't been in multiplayer since I did the tutorial.

My first strike tem just reached level 20. Set up the mission on the app but completed it in game. They levelled up and I got the achievement. Good to know that the strike teams carry over. Will get 5 teams collect enough points and when I start new game plus I will create the last and the achievement. That's the plan.

Message 8 of 11 (3,035 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This weekend the 5 combined missions and 6 strike teams unlocked when I hired my 6th strike team from the Tempest console.

Still waiting for the lvl 20 chievo to pop, I will keep away from the app untill I reach lvl 20 with my 3rd team and get the 25 missions done.

Message 9 of 11 (3,002 Views)

★ Guide

@RyanDStimo wrote:

Yea that's what I don't want to happen. I can get a strike team to level 20 in game ok. But I cant recruit new strike teams because of the glitch. My only hope is that if they do carry over, when I start a new game I can create in that.

what kind of glitch are you getting because i have like 6 strike teams running at once. all different level. i know you have to be connected to the internet to use strike teams on the console (you have to wait in the main menu until your account connects to servers before starting single player) and use the console on the tempest. once you're in the strike team menu click the left bumper and it will allow you to recruit more teams. but you must have enough mission funds to buy them.(not sure what key it is for pc i am on xbox one).

you might know all this but make sure you check to make sure you're doing things right because this is the first i heard of this glitch.

Message 10 of 11 (2,990 Views)