Store won't update bug, please help!

by NotAGamergirlzzZ

Original Post

Store won't update bug, please help!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

hello, i tried following this method

My store used to be same old item, it never reset to new items after the time expired. So i try the following steps

"1.When the command prompt opens, type ipconfig/flushdns and press Enter.
2.Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter.
3.Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
4.Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
5.Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
Reboot your computer."

I did that and reinstall the game afterward, right now the i'm not sure if it fixes the old items still appear but perhps it's  a rng of store item, needed to wait 7 hour again to see if it will give me new one, It gave me only those random charecters , guns, consumables, help please!

Message 1 of 4 (519 Views)

Re: Store won't update bug, please help!

Community Manager
@NotAGamergirlzzZ Hey, I take it you're on PC? If I understand correctly the store items never rotate for you?

You mention a reinstall, and a need to wait, was there any store changes after those 7 hours were up?

Thanks for the post, I hope I caught the right info.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Davidyes, but right now i tried to wait after it's expired, the item seem rotated now but only Commando package seem be the only item that never changed. Also I already got it

**UPDATE**

Ok everything working fine for now, but i'm not sure why the store shows me the Commando Package since I already unlocked it.

Message 3 of 4 (477 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David i'm on Steam-PC btw :], it's rotated now, only Commando Package problem that still be on store which I unlocked it already
Message 4 of 4 (460 Views)