Original Post

Accepted Solution

Remnant Tiller gravity well force field bug

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug During the H-047c remnant tiller quest my character gets stuck on a force field while floating down the gravity well. He eventually gets teleported outside to the asteroid surface where he dies due to radiation.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds. N/A
What company provides your internet service? N/A
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try entering the Remnant Tiller before defeating Krex on H-047. Come back to the quest after defeating Krex. *I tried entering the facility before defeating Krex and was killed on the way down. I thought I was killed because I entered before completing all of the quest. Once I finished all of the quest I came back to the tiller as instructed, but ran into the same bug.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

While trying to enter the Remnant Tiller on H-047 my character lands on what looks like the force field surrounding the building while floating down the elevator shaft halfway. My character begins to take damage and floats through it only to land on another force field bubble. My character is immediately teleported outside of the structure on to the asteroid far away from the facility left to die.

Message 1 of 16 (6,431 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Remnant Tiller gravity well force field bug

★ Guide

The last few times I played, I was able to leave the planet. I completed everything first, including the loyalty mission and the remnant tiller. When outside in the nomad, I drove to the nearest forward station and went under the umbrella and stopped. The radiation should say zero and the "T" button will work. Make sure you continue pressing it until the ship takes off and you will extract back to the ship!

View in thread

Message 15 of 16 (4,779 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

I was able to get passed this bug finally. I had to leave the planet and exit the game. I restarted the game then went back to the vault location and was able to enter it without running into the bug.

Message 2 of 16 (6,414 Views)

★ Novice
I tried, it doesn't help. Keep ran into the same bug every time!
Message 3 of 16 (6,372 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I noticed this on PC as well, but I used a cheat to get past it (infinite life support)

Message 4 of 16 (6,359 Views)

★ Novice
Found the solution. You just have to keep your life support above normal before you enter the facility.
Can use cheat if it helps. Wouldn't recommend that though.
Message 5 of 16 (6,342 Views)

★ Novice

Tried everything, I use the PC game version, I still end up rejected to another part of the asteroid

Message 6 of 16 (6,277 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hello @Gvaz

I had this problem too and loaded a previous save. I have not figured out how to use any kind of health cheat.

How does the infinite life support cheat work?

Message 7 of 16 (6,258 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The image I included above shows that I have full health!

I also forgot that I am using the WEMOD Infinity Trainer and I have enabled Unlimited Health and Unlimited Shield. On the Image above where I am going through the radiation belt, it appears that I have full health but no shields. Could that be the problem?

I also go through a second radiation belt but I keep falling again but Ryder asks SAM something like "what do I need to open something". I then end up outside, where I still cannot leave the planet - See "Re: Game breaking bug/glitch H-047c - cannot leave planet". http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-breaking-bug-glitch-H-047c-cannot-leave-planet/td-p/594791...

It seems to me to be more of a falling type death and maybe time related. Each time I hit a radiation belt, Ryder hangs there for a couple of seconds, then starts falling again.

I sure hope somebody has a solution that will work for me!

P.S. Thanks EA for making a Great Game!

Message 8 of 16 (6,257 Views)

★ Guide

The NEW patch fixed it! I can go down now! Yeah!

The only problem I see so far is there is no longer an icon on the map for the Remnant Tiller location.

Thank you!

Message 9 of 16 (6,232 Views)

★ Novice

I too am currently experiencing this issue. I tried to get off the planet, but could find no way to do so since I can't get out of the rover.  I loaded an earlier save ... that didn't work, I have, as far as I am aware, the most current version. I just keep getting kicked out.  This is ridiculous.

Message 10 of 16 (6,177 Views)