by Stark1408

Original Post

Peebee's Loyalty Remnant Scanner No email to start

★★★ Newbie

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What edition do you have? Super Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Peebee's Loyalty mission Remnant Scanner No email. I keep getting messages from SAM that I have emails waiting, but nothing appears, and this quest is stuck. I assume other email dependant quests are doing the same, but I cannot verify. I do know that I never received an email from Cora about the Asari Ark, but was able to get around that.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Which single-player mode are you playing? Standard.
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

I keep getting messages from SAM that I have emails waiting, but nothing appears, and this quest is stuck.  I assume other email dependant quests are doing the same, but I cannot verify.  I do know that I never received an email from Cora about the Asari Ark, but was able to get around that.

Message 1 of 7 (2,509 Views)

Re: Peebee's Loyalty Remnant Scanner No email to start

★ Guide

Same situation for me also on xbox one. No new emails from Peebee or Cora in reference to their respective loyalty missions.  I'm curious  what was your workaround for Cora's email / quest?

Message 2 of 7 (2,496 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

SAM's e-mail notices in fact mean you have strike teams idling. It's a bug introduced with patch 1.05. No reason to check for e-mails before you finish a priority or allies mission.

Loyalty mission progress depends on different missions you completed (not tasks, these do not affect it). If it's currently ON HOLD, do some other mission, it'll unlock eventually. That goes both for Peebee's remnant scanner and Cora's whichever step.

Finally, if you didn't receive any e-mail and a mission is not on hold in journal anymore, go talk to your crewmember.

Message 3 of 7 (2,489 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you for the  helpful info.  I was trying to clear all side quests on Eos before doing more priority missions hence the loyalty quests are indeed "on hold".  I have no issue with going back to Eos after more missions just didn't want to miss anything.

Message 4 of 7 (2,478 Views)

★★★ Novice
I had the same problem but I was able to fix the problem by talking to Gil to get the coordinates of the Archon's flagship
Message 5 of 7 (2,093 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Talking to peebee does nothing. No email diddly squat. Why is this game so ridden with bugs when bethesda make massive games that are much less simple with less problems, or at least they fix the issues. SORT IT OUT EA!!!

Message 6 of 7 (881 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Stark1408 Have you found a way to fix it as it happened to me now to sam keeps saying i have a email and the peebee quest says check email but the is no new email?
Message 7 of 7 (477 Views)