PC Players What Performance Do You Get/Specs

by Nakatomi_Uk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PC Players What Performance Do You Get/Specs

★ Guide

Just bought this game for like £4 off CDKeys and installed it on my Crucial 240GB SSD my rig is below

Ryzen 3600

Corsair 16GB 3200mhz Vengence Pro

XFX RX580 8GB

Windows 10

I play at 1920x1080 as it's what my monitor does until I can afford a better one but when watching talking scenes my god it sends the 580 temps to like 78 degrees its the only game that takes it this high not even Titanfall 2 does that and I can play that on INSANE settings at the above res. I set the graphics to Ultra as I thought my rig would surly knock it out of the park for my res and aim for 60fps but again talking scenes FPS is all over the place and in game when landing on the first planet 57-56-60.

I've set it to HIGH and quit so I'm going to go back in tomo see what difference it makes, just wanted to ask fellow PC players yours specs and how it runs for you.

Message 1 of 3 (358 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PC Players What Performance Do You Get/Specs

★ Guide

Having decided to go into a custom setting dropping 2 settings (cant remember which I'll update when I play the game again) I get a solid 60fps during gameplay on the high custom preset but about 58 during talking scenes so far better than before and I can play with that.

I'm considering moving it to a SSD for a maybe faster loading considering it's ok on my WD 1TB Blue so far

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (333 Views)

All Replies

@Nakatomi_Uk 

Andromeda is a demanding game that is not perfectly optimized.

78° Celsius is however in no way concerning for a RX580.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 3 (337 Views)

★ Guide

Having decided to go into a custom setting dropping 2 settings (cant remember which I'll update when I play the game again) I get a solid 60fps during gameplay on the high custom preset but about 58 during talking scenes so far better than before and I can play with that.

I'm considering moving it to a SSD for a maybe faster loading considering it's ok on my WD 1TB Blue so far

Message 3 of 3 (334 Views)