Mouse cursor gets stuck in the center of the screen. UI bug.

by Oswald7

Original Post

Re: Mouse cursor gets stuck in the center of the screen. UI bug.

★ Novice
I have this same problem, i play on Windows 10 pc. This problem only showed up after recent updates. I played the whole game when it first came out without (but other issues I had to wait for fixes on) I hope they fix it soon. It isn't that bad as I can pause the menu and move the mouse away from the screen for a few seconds and it'll stay gone until the next conversation or menu encounter. It's certainly annoying and as i play it gets more and more irritating.
Message 51 of 57 (9,906 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Changing the video output setting to windowed borderless works for me.

Message 52 of 57 (8,358 Views)

★★★★ Guide

That mouse cursor bug is often happenign to me when tabbing and multitasking to other windows. When I come back to ME:A full screen the cursor is there stuck in the middle.

For me I have a rather easy solution: just open Origin overlay in-game and close it again (default is SHIFT+F1 and then ESC). And everything is fine again.

Hope it helps others.

Message 53 of 57 (8,343 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This fixed it for me. I hadn't encountered this on any playthrough on my old pc, but this cursor bug was insanely annoying. So glad for the Cursor Fix mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/masseffectandromeda/mods/578

Message 54 of 57 (7,699 Views)

Message 55 of 57 (7,107 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had this bug pop up after I reinstalled windows 11 on my laptop. Drove me nuts and I couldn't find a solution (that didn't involve installing other software), but I finally figured it out. Turning off windows gaming mode (not the gaming bar, but gaming mode) resolved the issue for me. I don't know if it'll fix the issue for others who are having this problem, but it worked for me.

Hope this info helps others who might still be having this issue.

Message 56 of 57 (2,567 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Mass Effect: Andromeda, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 57 of 57 (2,544 Views)