Re: Mass effect

by Holger1405

Original Post

Mass effect

★★★ Newbie

Yo how to I connect ps4 to EA. I’ve signed into EA with ps4 info and it didn’t work. Genuinely just wanna play andromeda online

Message 1 of 4 (417 Views)

@GonzoBonzo22233 

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/link-your-console-accounts/ 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 4 (390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Holger1405  I’ve tried signing into EA via PSN, and it just keeps making me change my password. And even now when I sign in via the psn it just says “password has been changed” and doesn’t let me do anything else. And I can sign into EA via email and password with my same email and the newly changed password but it seems to just be a regular EA account not linked to my PSN.

As for signing in in game, the game won’t even let me “View EA Account Email” due to not being able to even connect to the network. 

Message 3 of 4 (379 Views)

@GonzoBonzo22233 

In this case you should contact EA directly.

Start, here. ("Contact us", top bar.) If you don't get a chat or callback option use different answers to "Select a topic",  "What type of manage my account issue are you having?" or  "Please tell us a little..." questions and check the times this options are available.

You also could try EAs Support on Twitter or on Facebook.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 4 (349 Views)