Re: Mass Effect Andromeda - Who's Ur Favorite Character. And Why?

by Rappeldrache

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
Fr0st223 - Hell Yeh, that's what I was thinking of regarding Reyes. He's got that smugg kind of look about him that the illusive man had. The illusive man of Andromeda - could very well happen. I did like his character, tho I think I'm the only person so far to actually admit that I also liked Sloane Kelly! The reason is that I can honestly say she cares about her people and she'd do anything to protect her outcasts, Yeh she's a * but that's just her way of coming across as confident and powerful.. I just didn't like her reaction to me saving her life! But, maybe she'll treat you better in the sequel. Perhaps that's when we'll see a different side to her?
Message 21 of 32 (1,011 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Lexandro_Albion - Yeh I too really got on with Kallo, I also liked Gil but I think will Kallo I got on better because he kind of reminded me how much I miss Mordin.... Just having a salerian on board the tempest is bringing back happy memories of Mordin the hero, who in my Canon for the trilogy gave his life to guarantee a successful genophage (sory if that's spelt incorrectly) cure disperse..
Message 22 of 32 (1,009 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Suvi for sure that voice screw English ascent Scottish girls is were its at. she is so totally my ASMR trigger i could listen to her read a phone book.i would pay 5$ for a Suvi narrated codex DLC just saying. 

but in general like like the entire tempest crew even Liam despite the fact that i want to strangle him.

Message 23 of 32 (1,000 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I like Cora, Drax, Suvi and Kallo

Dislike the rest..

Hate Jaal and Liam.

Jaal because you need to keep him in squad for alot of the missions.

Liam because he just keeps dying all the time.

Message 24 of 32 (995 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@LocoShep

Well, I think you're definitely not the only one. There're people who like her too because she's kinda badass in some ways... That's probably because writers wanted to give her that familiar Aria style but tbh, it didn't work for me. I don't see anything Aria like there (except she's a b****  Large smile). Besides, I like Reyes and that he's a Charlatan, that's just so cool and he's not making me pay protection fees at least for now Large smile I really like finishing games with problematic characters successfully pacified or killed if necessary Large smile That being said, we both know there's a possibility that Reyes's going to show his darker and not so "charming" side, which might make some people reconsider their choice in the first game. Not sayin' it's gonna happen but it's just the better way a story's told. First fool everyone that she's not important for sequel because of the possibility to end her or because she's just stupid, then slowly reveal her better side, which makes people realize she may be worth saving afterall.

When she wanted to put Reyes's head on spike and Ryder replied "No more heads on spikes!" it kinda reminded me the situation when paragon Shepard worked on Aria's personality a little during the battle for Omega, which eventually paid off  and she gave us back Oleg without killing him first. So there's still a chance that Sloane'll change thanks to Ryder and I think it may be wise to find something positive about her while others still can't because you never know what happens next. Wink

Message 25 of 32 (960 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I can give you my top 5, but like Lexi, I tend to sort different species in different orders. So,

5: Kallo. I realised he has a very deep personality during his argument with Gill and at the time I hadn't found the Salarian Ark. I felt bad for the poor guy and as much as I, hmm, dislike Gill, I had to side with him as he raised a good point. Oh and the scene in the movie night? Hilarious! Love you Kallo!

4: Kandros: Because he understands what it's like to get thrown into the chain of command out of the blue. Easily relate-able to Ryder and he's the only Nexus leader I believe has genuine concerns for the citizens. Kesh is there but with an agenda. It will be interesting to see how Kandros reacts if he ever comes face to face with Sloane again. Larv you Kandros!

3: Peebee: She kinda reminds me of myself lol. Always one foot in the door, very carpe diem kinda character. And she took me into the escape pod WinkWink Lurrrv you Peebee!

2: Reyes: Damn, that guy knew how to worm his way into my heart Large smile. In my current play-through i plan on helping him out this time and seeing his romance through to the end (chiefly to see the outcome and how it differs from helping Sloane) But from the moment I met him I thought, 'he kinda reminds me of Top Cat...I like that.' 

1: Avitus Rix: Oh come one, he has a heartbreaking story!!! And that's before you read any fan-fics!

We crossed the Galaxies, Just to say goodbye.

I was almost appalled how short the Turian Ark mission was especially compared to the Asari and Salarian missions. Not to mention he worked with Saren Arterius and was a Spectre for 15 years! He's got to have some good stories to tell.

Thankfully, I convinced him to take up the pathfinder role...Yikes, I've seen what happens to him if you don't push him. Now I just want him to be happy. Love you Avi!

Message 26 of 32 (905 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

[double post]

Message 27 of 32 (910 Views)

★★ Guide

Heart SAM, Drax, Vetra and Lexi. Heart

Just like them for their "personality".

Message 28 of 32 (891 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Rappeldrache wrote:

Heart SAM, Drax, Vetra and Lexi. Heart

Just like them for their "personality".

SAM has personality?

Message 29 of 32 (878 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
VladVonCastein - Yeh he does have some personality, as you progress the story you really begin to appreciate him more, and becomes ur friend. Yes I no he's an AI so he doesn't quite have the feelings that we humans do, but that's kind of the point. He's learning from you throughout the whole game and sharing the experience with you gaining knowledge of us and how we act. I think is personality will come out even more in the sequel!
Message 30 of 32 (869 Views)